Best center screen cover?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Got any photos night and high glare day? I'm also trying to decide and would go spigen, but not ideal it's only the main screen.
I don't. Just know that direct sunlight will still wash out whatever it touches, just not the entire screen. At night, you can't tell it's there at all.

Initially I was concerned that it was just one cover, but in the year I've had the truck, I've never hit a situation that made me want one for any screen other than the center.
Sponsored

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
I believe they also have a lifetime warranty but pls verify that.
Correct - our 'damaged in the line of duty' warranty for as long as you own the truck.

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
Abstract Ocean, NO question.
Agreed... I've had their matte protector on both of our Tesla's and it's soooo much better than the gloss factory screen.

jasonphoto01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 1976 Ford Bronco, 2018 RR Sport
Occupation
Medical Field
Is there any difference between TWRAPS and Abstract Ocean?

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Is there any difference between TWRAPS and Abstract Ocean?
One is a lot cheaper than the other. I'm sure there are other differences. I'm trying to figure out which one I want...

@AO_Pete - got any promo codes for us? Heard you put out a nice 20% off for Canadian customers - anything we can get stateside?

Sponsored

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Sure! I'm lazy though, so I just expanded the Canada code to include the US too :) It's 'hockey', or just click this link. You'll get 20% off the screen protectors, and screen cleaners (if you also want one of those). Discount shown in cart, please don't share beyond this forum, if it ends up on one of the coupon-injection sites, I'll need to end it.

In terms of the protectors, they are completely different products, so it's really down to personal choice. Ours is glass (the hardest glass - aluminosilicate), TWraps (who we love!) is PET (flexible).

I might as well mention here, we received a letter from a company (maybe) acting on behalf of Rivian to remove the Truck Bed and Frunk decals, so I'll probably do that in the next few day, grab em while you can! I've also tried to reach out to Rivian directly, but these things take time, and if they're anything like Tesla, will not end well.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Sure! I'm lazy though, so I just expanded the Canada code to include the US too :) It's 'hockey', or just click this link. You'll get 20% off the screen protectors, and screen cleaners (if you also want one of those). Discount shown in cart, please don't share beyond this forum, if it ends up on one of the coupon-injection sites, I'll need to end it.

In terms of the protectors, they are completely different products, so it's really down to personal choice. Ours is glass (the hardest glass - aluminosilicate), TWraps (who we love!) is PET (flexible).

I might as well mention here, we received a letter from a company (maybe) acting on behalf of Rivian to remove the Truck Bed and Frunk decals, so I'll probably do that in the next few day, grab em while you can! I've also tried to reach out to Rivian directly, but these things take time, and if they're anything like Tesla, will not end well.
I love this because you expanded the coupon. Checking out now.

I also am frustrated at the same time that they just made you cease and desist on those decals ... Sorry mate.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
@AO_Pete - For showing your generosity I went ahead and bought two bulbs to upgrade my frunk lighting!

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
OP
OP
Gavinmcc

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
Hockey didnā€™t work for just the screen sprayā€¦guess Iā€™ll add some lights :)

Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Hockey didnā€™t work for just the screen sprayā€¦guess Iā€™ll add some lights :)
You have to add the screen protectors themselves for the code to work.

OP
OP
Gavinmcc

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
You have to add the screen protectors themselves for the code to work.
Thanksā€¦Iā€™m trying to decide if I want screen protectors or just the cleanerā€¦itā€™s the fingerprints that bug me, not so much the glare.

Last edited:

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Thanksā€¦Iā€™m trying to decide is I want screen protectors or just the cleanerā€¦itā€™s the fingerprints that bug me, not so much the glare.
I was going through that same debate but once I realized I spend 20ish bucks on nice screen protectors for phones, tablets, etc then it makes sense to throw em on my R1S screens too.

cbrcanuck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

Amazing! Will be placing a Canadian order to show my appreciation :)

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
There is a minimum purchase of $20, but then it'll work, so either with the screen protector, or pretty much anything else, including the lights.

Rivian R1T R1S Best center screen cover? 1678581947868
Sponsored