Clubs

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Just think about doing tank turns in your launch green R1T/S
Dear Rivian :
I will not sign on the dotted line to purchase this wonderful truck until you allow me to complete a Tank Turn in the field behind my house. I would also like to drive it 97mph in the snow but that is negotiable. I promise to wear a mask and it's your choice if my guide accompanies me while I drive. You can hold onto my first born until I'm back.
Thanks.
Your best customer

Moonjock

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Occupation
Lab Tech
If we think there are around 10k LE folks how many test drive events will they offer for all 10k?

Caymanwent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
I agree with your entire post, except this last sentence. I realize it's probably different in many localities, but TX has had a continued downtrend despite opening up fully & receiving a lot of criticism for it...
if you don’t test, there aren’t any cases. Amirite? Texas is ranked 38th in test per 100,000. How do numbers work again?

Sponsored

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
if you don’t test, there aren’t any cases. Amirite? Texas is ranked 38th in test per 100,000. How do numbers work again?
https://www.tmc.edu/coronavirus-updates/tmc-daily-new-covid-19-hospitalizations/
The above link shows an effective change in rate (averaged weekly) of -2.9% of HOSPITALIZATIONS in TX during the month of March 2021. This includes the time since covid restrictions have been reduced. We should trust the science, Right?
We are all trying to figure this out together. Our government has made some very tough decisions that have helped tremendously in some cases and hurt tremendously in others. Governments are not to be trusted they are to be questioned. We should not be sarcastically judging people for their thoughts.

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
I agree with your entire post, except this last sentence. I realize it's probably different in many localities, but TX has had a continued downtrend despite opening up fully & receiving a lot of criticism for it...
This isn't actually true. Cases are rising over the last week. Also, you reaching a conclusion a little early in the process.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map/texas

whyasky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
If we think there are around 10k LE folks how many test drive events will they offer for all 10k?
My thought is they'll do lots of small group sessions in the top 10-20 markets. This would allow them to introduce the car to LE order holders and provide a test drive. I do wonder what they will do to show off all the color options given they won't have enough vehicles to just stock for test drives in the next couple months. I would like to see the different colors in person as well as the trims. Either way, I don't see this happening until May for the earliest reservation holders.

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Did anyone else get your Rivian Guide Reaching out to confirm your order?

1617220012612.png
Nice! And for an R1S to boot! That's impressive. No email yet for me.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

I call for permanent BAN on anybody pulling our chain about (fake) Rivian Guide announcements.. be it for April Fool's or any day through May 1.

:angry:

My heart meds can't keep pace with how frequently I'll be hitting refresh on my Rivian page and Inbox once I know the Guides are truly reaching out.

:brokenhearted:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.