Sponsored

cleex024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
Ive had my r1t for roughly a week now and ive done a conserve test driving 50% highway at an average of 70 and 50% city...I averaged 2.55mi/kwh with a trip of 325 miles and had roughly 10 miles of range left so this is such good news to me. I was so worried it would be like the tesla where I would not get even close to rated range but this exceeds in so im extremely happy.

the limestone is also such an awesome color but the people on here keep saying how it isnt so blue like the colors will show...but I can confirm in certain lights it is absolutely blue and the pictures are pretty accurate as far as the pictures i post below. the 2 pictures are 5 seconds apart and extremely accurate as to what i saw. i love the color but this is such a popular color nowadays that i see it on every manufacturer now including kia, hyunday, honda, ford, gm, bmw, mb...all of them lol and makes me wish i got launch green =) even though i like this color better.

i know there were a couple threads about phone mounts so I have posted what I did and now switched over to...also the shorter phone mount can actually be put under the middle vents where the phone would be under the center screen...however in that position i would not have been able to see my phone without looking down and away from the road so kept it up top.

overall i would have to say im loving the truck even there are some panel gaps (sc visit will happen once i drive for a month), small dent, suspension creak and rattles. im missing my autopilot but i dont really drive as much now (30k vs 85k per year) so i can let that slide but hopefully they improve over the next couple years. I am already putting the truck to use...ive always wanted a truck for the utility but there was never a place I could put my golf clubs and tools without taking up cabin space so never could really buy one...but now i have all the space for all my tools plus cabin space for the kids.

Rivian R1T R1S Thoughts after a week of Limestone Rivian R1T ownership rivfirst

Rivian R1T R1S Thoughts after a week of Limestone Rivian R1T ownership riv

Rivian R1T R1S Thoughts after a week of Limestone Rivian R1T ownership riv1

Rivian R1T R1S Thoughts after a week of Limestone Rivian R1T ownership rivphonemount

Rivian R1T R1S Thoughts after a week of Limestone Rivian R1T ownership rivphonemount1

Rivian R1T R1S Thoughts after a week of Limestone Rivian R1T ownership rivdelivery
Sponsored

OP
OP

cleex024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
What's going on with the rattles?
like a lot of other rivians on here at low speeds im getting a lot of suspension creaks and rattles and tocks or whatever everyone calls them lol...but over bigger and sharper bumps there is something in the headliner that makes noises too. i am however very keen on these noises because i drive without music or anything playing with the windows up and ac on low

Sponsored

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T

Bmitch24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
My truck is 1 week old today. It has a few very minor issues with trim piece alignment and the rear driver side door interior handle doesn't engage reliably. I love everything else about it. This truck does everything it attempts better than any car I've ever owned does anything.

Biggest surprise for me is how quiet the interior is. I spend a fair amount of time on conference calls in my truck and people on the other end can't even tell I am driving.

It is really exciting to have the opportunity to drive something that is just so far ahead of the curve. I feel like I have entered the twilight zone or something when I get in.

OP
OP

cleex024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
Just ordered one.
some people dont like anything on their windshield but if you dont mind then this works extremely well...its long enough too where you can reach it easily

Sponsored

jbronkoR1T

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Music&Tech
I'm torn on color. Currently have a limestone max pack r1t on order so I have lots of time to decide. But now also considering forest green and el cap granite. I was at the Venice CA hub the other day and all of the colors that I saw looked great.

el_scorcho

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

like a lot of other rivians on here at low speeds im getting a lot of suspension creaks and rattles and tocks or whatever everyone calls them lol...but over bigger and sharper bumps there is something in the headliner that makes noises too. i am however very keen on these noises because i drive without music or anything playing with the windows up and ac on low
I've got my first service center appointment tomorrow in Dallas for a very minor wheel alignment - I am hoping they double-check all the nuts and bolts as I do hear a few creaks now and again! Nothing major though, I love this truck!
Sponsored