• Total voters

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
Yeah I've read some of the posts. Most of them are from folks where their guide had previously stated they were slated for production. On my initial guide call he said that mine was probably already sitting on the lot (if that were true it wouldn't take 4+ weeks). I assume all the LG+FE's were shipped out to service centers to spread out deliveries for an end of quarter push and I drew the short straw.

my last communication (6/2) was that we were waiting for my order to get matched to a truck. I'm going to ping again on Wednesday to see if the email applies to me, but from reading everyone else's results, I'm leaning towards it does.
You are wayyyyy more patient than me. I would've had an email out Saturday night and been calling yesterday if I didn't get an email response 😬.
Sponsored

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
No delivery here yet, but tomorrow marks 4 weeks from guide contact/signing my PBA. I was originally quoted 4-8 weeks by my guide, but starting to lose confidence in that number as it’s effectively 0-4 weeks now and my truck still isn't in production yet. Has anyone heard of anyone with 20” ATs accepting delivery recently? All I’ve seen is 21”s being delivered in the past 2-3 weeks, starting to debate switching over…

edit: switched to the 21s. Can’t beat more range!
edit 2: Six weeks out from signing my PBA and no movement yet.

edit 3: Eight weeks from PBA + Guide contact, no truck/VIN yet despite the R1 Shop having several that match my config. Spoke with guide on Monday and he told me “it really shouldn’t be more than a few weeks”. Somehow I doubt that at this point.

Last edited:

metroman99

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, Chevy Volt
It was 5 days from my guide contact to delivery. Could have been 4, but I wasn't quite ready yet!!

tx_rivian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Preorder 10/24/21 (Blue/Ocean Coast)

Rec'd email 4/25/22 communicating batch manufacturing and delays in Ocean Cost and offering to change configurations to speed up delivery process. Then early May saw a blacked out TRX ... looked amazing. Debated, second guessed, for a few weeks.

Changed configuration 5/27/22 to Midnight/Black Mountain

1st Guide Contact 6/7/22
Delivery 6/14/22 (today!)
Damn, I pre-ordered May of 2020 and have not even had a guide contact in Dallas.

Morpheus

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3MR, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Servant Leader
Damn, I pre-ordered May of 2020 and have not even had a guide contact in Dallas.
Yeah, I get that. When they delivered, we chatted that since they started producing in batches, it all came (comes) down to configuration. When your configuration is available, you'll be getting a call/text. I would guess there is something in your configuration (interior color, tire size, or battery size) that just hasn't made it here yet.

Sponsored

tx_rivian

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yeah, I get that. When they delivered, we chatted that since they started producing in batches, it all came (comes) down to configuration. When your configuration is available, you'll be getting a call/text. I would guess there is something in your configuration (interior color, tire size, or battery size) that just hasn't made it here yet.
White, adventure, ATs, large pack. Very basic

gtlevan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
11/20 Pre-order

Rivian Blue
Adventure
20"AT

Original Delivery Window: July - Sept
New Delivery Window: Oct - Nov
Guide Contact: 6/24

Very interested to see if I hit the 2-4 week mark that is historically the trend or if the the 20" cause some delay. I can't imagine I'll be waiting all th way to Oct or Nov with a Guide....

ArWonTee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Airline Pilot
02/20 preorder.
R1T LE El Cap
20” AT
20 mins from Boston Service Center

Guide since June 2021. No progress.

gtlevan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
02/20 preorder.
R1T LE El Cap
20” AT
20 mins from Boston Service Center

Guide since June 2021. No progress.
That's gotta be frusterating. Is your interior color Ocean Coast? Has your guide been communicative about what the delay is for?

ArWonTee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Airline Pilot
That's gotta be frusterating. Is your interior color Ocean Coast? Has your guide been communicative about what the delay is for?
Switched to Black Mountain in March when it became apparent that I’d miss my Mar/Apr window because of OC interior. Guide has been all sunshine and rainbows with the “any day now” stuff. She’s certainly in a tough spot, but I’m almost done with the whole process at this point. My Rivian enthusiasm is dying quickly with all the “just hang on a feeeew more weeks, you’re up next!” stuff

Sponsored

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Just bumping this so it doesn't fall off the face of the earth.

I just crossed the 10 week mark yesterday, looks like I'm going to be one of those "over 12 weeks (to Eternity... and Beyond!)" folks 😕.

Mcfly Rivian

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
Just bumping this so it doesn't fall off the face of the earth.

I just crossed the 10 week mark yesterday, looks like I'm going to be one of those "over 12 weeks (to Eternity... and Beyond!)" folks 😕.
Do you still not have a vin/8 steps?

sickhews

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback
Do you still not have a vin/8 steps?
Nope, I don't. I apparently don't even have an estimated delivery window. Guide has no idea what's holding me up and apparently doesn't want to look into it either lol.

If I didn't know better I'd be starting to think they want me to cancel hah.

Past twelve weeks for me now…
Wow, this is the first I've heard of this. Thought for sure I was one of the longer window to delivery folks out there. Mind sharing your config?

sterculus

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4, future R1T
Launch edition, RB/FE with 20 ATs. Guide contact / PBA was late April with ETA then of May-June, then delayed to a window of Oct/Nov now. Clearly I got stuck by not matching the config that they're making currently.
Sponsored