OutofSpecKyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Winnebago Revel
Hi all

We will be testing a Rivian R1T very soon and want to cover the topics that mean the most to you! Of course we'll have our standard range / charging / road trip coverage but I want to test what you all think will demystify the truck a bit.

As you can imagine we have nearly a full content plan with the R1T and we'll try and incorporate as much as you are looking for during our coverage.

Thanks!
Kyle
Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Iā€™m sure a lot of people are desperate to see a charge curve. Looks like youā€™ll be spending time at that EVGo charger in Denver, huh?

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Test out what Alexa can do with climate controls / moving vents etc.

Donā€™t know how much time you have but it would also be cool to get range tests based on the mode youā€™re in (conserve vs. standard, or a combination of the two).

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

We will be testing a Rivian R1T very soon and want to cover the topics that mean the most to you! Of course we'll have our standard range / charging / road trip coverage but I want to test what you all think will demystify the truck a bit.
Can't wait for the charging curve and range test.

Max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Truck
If you have a choice get a 21" road tire. Everything we know is with off road tires.

Give us your impression of comfort and noise on various surfaces and modes.

How does it compare to Lightning, especially suspension.

Last edited:

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

A request for the little things! Things like:
  • What the turn signal sounds like
  • Various cup sizes in the cup holder
  • Interior lighting at night
I think we've all heard the high level items like acceleration, towing, the gear tunnel, etc... enough times already. It would be interesting to see what the user experience and "quality of life" features there are actually living with the vehicle doing everyday activities.

Sponsored

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
True range driving across Colorado, including mountain passes. Can it make it the 264 miles from Denver to Montrose (where thereā€™s a level 3 charger next to Teslaā€™s Superchargers) via 285 & US 50, which is the gateway to the off-road Mecca of the San Juans, Ouray-Lake City-Silverton-Telluride. Thatā€™s my use case when I receive mine in a couple months, and how Iā€™ll spend part of my summer. Since you have it this month, I know you canā€™t do the San Juan trails, but Iā€™m curious if thereā€™s enough range to get to Montrose ā€¦ or Grand Junction, given all the passes, change in elevation, along the way. Perhaps in Conserve mode? And, of course, the charging curve / time.

Last edited:

Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T R1S
I'd like to see how Spotify works in relation to the dashboard. Example - in a MS / MX you can have currently playing track on the right side of the dashboard, vs looking at center console.

Any other possible changes / customizations you can make on the dashboard.

Thanks

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

chicagoair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Performance Max Pack
Clubs

Iā€™d still love to see more on consumption while towing with a full-size RV, something like a 25 foot Airstream. Weā€™ve seen the extremes like the Ike Gauntlet but Iā€™m looking for that consumption number to punch into A Better Route Planner.
Sponsored