Sponsored

WTT Smart Sensor Pro+ TPMS Programmer use for beer

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I pulled the trigger and got a SMART SENSOR 17-144 XS Pro+ Sensor Programming Tool TPMS Programmer ( https://a.co/d/2ggTl2s ). Since I only see myself using it maybe a couple times in the next few years, I'm willing to share for a 6-pack/bottle of your favorite go-to beer/wine. Hit me up if you ever need and we can meet up somewhere.

Heck, if it's small enough to fit in a small USPS flat rate box, I might open this up to anyone domestic!
Sponsored

adidascanada

First Name
Amrit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Lexus RX450h 19 Volvo S60Polestar 10Nissan 370z
Occupation
Banking
I just got one and it is running ver 4.5. This ver does not list Rivian, if you have the same ver what manufacturer are you selecting? Mercedes? Thanks

OP
OP
Riviot

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I just got one and it is running ver 4.5. This ver does not list Rivian, if you have the same ver what manufacturer are you selecting? Mercedes? Thanks
Is that the stock version? You can update pretty easily with a computer by downloading the zip, should have instructions. I updated mine before programming, that honestly took the most time while actual TPMS programming was like 30 seconds each.

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
Way to go Riviot! I used to loan out my expensive OEM Pitman Arm puller for my Ram to other forum members after they broke their normal ones. It always came back to me in good condition. Cheers!

Sponsored

M00v0vr

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T MY
Occupation
entrepreneur/ski race coach
I pulled the trigger and got a SMART SENSOR 17-144 XS Pro+ Sensor Programming Tool TPMS Programmer ( https://a.co/d/2ggTl2s ). Since I only see myself using it maybe a couple times in the next few years, I'm willing to share for a 6-pack/bottle of your favorite go-to beer/wine. Hit me up if you ever need and we can meet up somewhere.

Heck, if it's small enough to fit in a small USPS flat rate box, I might open this up to anyone domestic!
which sensors did you order? I just purchased a set of black rhinos and will need to do the full meal deal.

OP
OP
Riviot

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs