Window Wash Fluid - Weak?

baurat88

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Same issue today, when i got tons of bugs i coudlnt get off. the jet is powerful just too low. Has anyone figured out a way to adjust these yet? I'm going to look at them closer this weekend. the pin method def wont work on these.
Sponsored

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
mine if fine when using while not moving but at highway speeds it is a little gimpy but still works okay.

JKDU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Professor
Same issue today, when i got tons of bugs i coudlnt get off. the jet is powerful just too low. Has anyone figured out a way to adjust these yet? I'm going to look at them closer this weekend. the pin method def wont work on these.
I have same issues as others on this post and was concerned about the weak spray. I thought there was a mechanical problem so when I brought it in to the SC a while ago for other unrelated issues I asked them to take a look. They said they were aware of this and said that I just needed to hold the stalk in longer to get better spray coverage. We tested it out and seemed to work better. I haven't really tried it on while driving or on highway that is what I plan to try.

I will say though that I really like the wipers though and they seem to do a great job.

baurat88

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I have mitsua wipers installed on mine. I like that they are conventual JHooks so pretty much any wiper brand will work. I plan to swap them out with piaa silicone wipers anyways.
Will try to inspect the nozzles to see if they are adjustable. I hate having to hold and waste all that washer fluid just to get more up at the top

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

Nope. At least not in my experience.

52B0CFDA-7278-43EF-98B2-AA60C03566E0.jpeg
Weird y'all are having issues. Mine is the same as @mgc0216. I have great coverage no matter what speed I'm going. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
Sponsored