Sponsored

When do the configurator emails go out?

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Dude, you need to go back & select the Launch Edition...

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
Sorry to be the bad guy but .... I am already over 100 K with 20 questions and clarifications. Called Rivian on hold now for 1.5 hours and still on perma hold. WTF they new this was coming so build a response team to field calls for ordering a 100 K vehicle with pictures only. A F'n JOKE.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
Sorry to be the bad guy but .... I am already over 100 K with 20 questions and clarifications. Called Rivian on hold now for 1.5 hours and still on perma hold. WTF they new this was coming so build a response team to field calls for ordering a 100 K vehicle with pictures only. A F'n JOKE.
Keep in mind you are not in any way ordering this vehicle today. Not even locking in the model (R1T vs R1S). It's really more like:
"Given the limited information I have as of today, this is what I am most likely to order at this time"

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Keep in mind you are not in any way ordering this vehicle today. Not even locking in the model (R1T vs R1S). It's really more like:
"Given the limited information I have as of today, this is what I am most likely to order at this time"
OK I hope this is correct info ......

Sponsored

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So here is an example..... Order the Launch package which states the 22" sport wheels are included .... however the configurator charges 1800.00 for the wheels .... ?

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
So here is an example..... Order the Launch package which states the 22" sport wheels are included .... however the configurator charges 1800.00 for the wheels .... ?
Many people seem to think they have to choose between Adventure and Explorer and select Adventure (which deselects the default of the Launch Edition).
If you are seeing a charge for the wheels and anything but a 2021 delivery date, you have not actually selected the LE.

LevelHeaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM
Occupation
Financial Technology
Clubs

Their Facebook says all preorder holders should be in now, but I haven’t gotten an email nor does the link to create an account work.

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
Their Facebook says all preorder holders should be in now, but I haven’t gotten an email nor does the link to create an account work.
Neither have I. I got the USPS mail 'thank you for ordering' with the truck art, but have never got an email from Rivian. Guess I will call tomorrow. ;)

Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Neither have I. I got the USPS mail 'thank you for ordering' with the truck art, but have never got an email from Rivian. Guess I will call tomorrow. ;)
I'm still waiting for my package... waiting to see if ill ever get it

dzmconstr

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S 75D
I've configured, re-configured and then re-configured again...right now it sits as a White pickup with white interior, Launch Edition...no other options....but that'll change...Yellow is looking interesting...

DZM
Sponsored