Sponsored

What were you offered for your trade in to Rivian?

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Got my 8-step started today and just checked the trade-in quote. Here’s the results:
Rivian $35,910 (equates to $38,100 with tax savings on trade)
Driveway: $38,753
Carvana: $35,348
Vroom: $33,913

KBB trade-in in range is $37,000-$39,500; private party $39,500-$42,500. Similar trucks to mine with similar high value mods (lift, steel bumper and winch, LED lights, running board, upgraded wheel/tires, etc) are selling for $43,000-50,000+. I’ll likely list it locally and see what Interest I get before I decide whether to trade.
Why not try cars and bids or BAT? That price difference (bolded above, between Rivian's effective trade in value and your lowest researched price on similar sales) would be too large for me to ignore.
Sponsored

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
Why not try cars and bids or BAT? That price difference (bolded above, between Rivian's effective trade in value and your lowest researched price on similar sales) would be too large for me to ignore.
I’ll check those out. Thx.

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
So I was offered a good price and within 800 of driveway. I accepted the offer online and I then check in with my guide the following day. He said I would be receiving another offer once the trade in team updates my pay off details that i would need to accept. I checked in yesterday, and it said I owed 300 dollars more than what my payoff statement says. I verified with ford the correct payoff amount with the lower price. I have sent my guide multiple texts asked why the change when I have verified what I owe. And he has not responded. Anyone have any insight?

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I'm starting to look at used prices as a) hopefully my R1S is closer to delivery (though I have no real proof of that) and b) the M3LR that I ordered is due for delivery in the next 2 weeks. So far my online offers have been all over the board, from $14K to $22K for my 2014 Grand Cherokee. Right now the leading price is from https://algonation.com/. I'm not familiar with them but the reviews online seem legit. Any experience from anyone here?

CabinCrusher

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Project Manager
started the process with driveway on my 2018 JLUR, (they were 3-4 grand more than Carmax) a couple weeks ago. Got the same story on taking 4 weeks…. Wasnt expecting to get my Rivian for 6 months, but just got configuration locked and guide assigned. Hoping to sandbag driveway long enough to get trade offer from Rivian.
Sponsored