Sponsored

Vancouver Open House (Nov 19/20)

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
2?! Now that’s just being spoiled….
We have a Honda pilot (family hauler) and a model 3. In Dec 2018 we pre-ordered the R1S to replace the Pilot. We bought the 3 in 2019 and have been using it as much as we can (4 kids...so we can't use it when we all go out).

In 2021 we decided to put a deposit down on the R1T to replace the 3 eventually. I figured the orders were 2.5 years apart so we'd end up with delivery at least a year apart. So we could decide if we wanted to truck as well after having the SUV for a while. But not at the same time. Not this early with their service center a ferry ride away.
Sponsored

DirtyJester

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 kona ev
Occupation
Millwright
We have a Honda pilot (family hauler) and a model 3. In Dec 2018 we pre-ordered the R1S to replace the Pilot. We bought the 3 in 2019 and have been using it as much as we can (4 kids...so we can't use it when we all go out).

In 2021 we decided to put a deposit down on the R1T to replace the 3 eventually. I figured the orders were 2.5 years apart so we'd end up with delivery at least a year apart. So we could decide if we wanted to truck as well after having the SUV for a while. But not at the same time. Not this early with their service center a ferry ride away.
Lol you did both reservations before my 1.
So if you get both before my one then I’m coming over for an extended visit. 😇

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
What was your reservation date?
Original order date: April 9, 2019
Original order ID (before they changed the order number system): 9410

Certainly one of the earlier pre-orders. I'll make sure to get a thread going the moment I get my confirmation email, but I legit have no idea when to expect it. Most people seem to be getting theirs anywhere from 4-8 weeks before delivery. So, theoretically, I should be getting mine any day now if my estimated delivery date range is accurate?

OP
OP

1SikhRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Original order date: April 9, 2019
Original order ID (before they changed the order number system): 9410

Certainly one of the earlier pre-orders. I'll make sure to get a thread going the moment I get my confirmation email, but I legit have no idea when to expect it. Most people seem to be getting theirs anywhere from 4-8 weeks before delivery. So, theoretically, I should be getting mine any day now if my estimated delivery date range is accurate?
Ah man, seems like you’re in a good spot, I have a Feb 22 order and hoping for an April to June 23 slot.

Sponsored

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Ah man, seems like you’re in a good spot, I have a Feb 22 order and hoping for an April to June 23 slot.
I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't shift. I have a road trip vacation planned for end of May. Rest of my family is flying down to Disneyland, but I'm taking the long way and driving down to Anaheim to meet them, then back up through Yosemite, Reno and then through Oregon again.

jefft850

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Banking wholesaler
Clubs

To quote Ben Kenobi: Well, of course I know him. He's me!

Screenshot_20221028-132125~3.png
Will you have a trade in? I'd love to hear about the values and process for trade valuations in BC.

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Will you have a trade in? I'd love to hear about the values and process for trade valuations in BC.
I'm not going to bother with a trade-in TBH. I've heard they are starting to give less than ideal valuations, so I'm going to sell my current ride to have some cash on hand for emergencies.
Sponsored