RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Rivian R1T R1S Update / Re-Release - OpenSource EV 'Stealth" MagSafe Charging Pad 1694194799277

Hello my dudes! For my third product post of the day, I want to officially announce that I'm re-releasing an updated version of the Gen 1 'Stealth' MagSafe charging pad for the Rivian R1T and R1S. This is still the ONLY wireless charging pad on the market that looks 100% stock when installed and works reliably.

This updated version has a few changes from the last time it was introduced:
  1. Dimensions have been subtly updated to fit both fit better and be more durable.
  2. Construction is now out of ASA material for again, better durability and for excellent temperature handing up to 300 degrees F.
  3. Wiring is included this go around. There is no cutting, soldering, or screwing around.
The intent here is to for this to be a completely drop in, plug in, and go solution -- unclip and unplug the old one, reinstall this and go. The stock OEM rubber mat installs on top and it looks completely stock. The high-power magnetic charging pads provide just enough tug to keep your phone in place. The pads also slide front and back to account for different sizes of phones.

This is a VERY limited time thing due to product availability constraints. It's available for $99, and ships free along with anything else you order with it.These will likely be shipped starting next week.

I don't expect to sell any more of these after this batch is gone. If you are one of the folks that reached out to me about making more of these, I'd suggest picking one up while the getting is good.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Do you know if this works with iPhone 14 pro with the larger camera bump? As far as magnetic attachment and charging.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Do you know if this works with iPhone 14 pro with the larger camera bump? As far as magnetic attachment and charging.
It works well with my 13 Pro, so I'd say yes.

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Few more photos as the first batch is shipping out:

Rivian R1T R1S Update / Re-Release - OpenSource EV 'Stealth" MagSafe Charging Pad IMG_1868.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Update / Re-Release - OpenSource EV 'Stealth" MagSafe Charging Pad IMG_1869.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Update / Re-Release - OpenSource EV 'Stealth" MagSafe Charging Pad IMG_1870.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S Update / Re-Release - OpenSource EV 'Stealth" MagSafe Charging Pad IMG_1867.JPG

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Midnight Black Mountain + Dark Ash
Clubs

Really cool product and what I've been looking for. Do you need to assemble the cabling and magsafe pucks or is all of that assembled on delivery?

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Really cool product and what I've been looking for. Do you need to assemble the cabling and magsafe pucks or is all of that assembled on delivery?
You do not. It's a completely assembled product. Unpack it carefully, remove the prior one, drop it in, slide the pads to where makes sense for your phone and go.

Install should take less than 10 minutes if you don't know what you're doing. Under 2 if you do. :)

Instructions: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...-install-diy-writeup.6404/page-16#post-183454

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Midnight Black Mountain + Dark Ash
Clubs