Sponsored

Unofficial Lectron DCFC NACS to CCS 500A / 1000v YouTube interview with Lectron’s CEO by State of Charge. Review coming soon.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Unofficial Lectron adapter YouTube interview with Lectron’s CEO by State of Charge. Review coming soon.

I just ordered one and will use it until the official one shows up.

Lectron Tesla Supercharger (NACS) to CCS Adapter | Vortex Plug | 500A | 1000V

I ordered both A2Z and Lectron.

I will post up my review when I receive both adapters.

I will probably end up selling one at a discount on the forums after my official one comes through.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Software
That is NOT a Lectron adapter review. That video was uploaded a month ago and was done before Tom even got his Lectron adapter. Tom will be uploading his actual Lectron adapter review soon. The video you posted was an interview with Lectron’s CEO.

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

That is NOT a Lectron adapter review. That video was uploaded a month ago and was done before Tom even got his Lectron adapter. Tom will be uploading his actual Lectron adapter review soon. The video you posted was an interview with Lectron’s CEO.

I can update the thread title to reflect CEO interview instead and update it again once the official review comes out from Tom.

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

Has anyone actually gotten a Lectron or A2Z for that matter who ordered one? It could take as long to get one of those as the Rivian one. All the reviews say "oh it's so great. Can't wait to get it."

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Has anyone actually gotten a Lectron or A2Z for that matter who ordered one? It could take as long to get one of those as the Rivian one. All the reviews say "oh it's so great. Can't wait to get it."
Yes I received my A2Z adapter last week. Many people on X have used it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MidnightRivian

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Unofficial Lectron DCFC NACS to CCS 500A / 1000v YouTube interview with Lectron’s CEO by State of Charge. Review coming soon. 1710808520239-7

Rivian R1T R1S Unofficial Lectron DCFC NACS to CCS 500A / 1000v YouTube interview with Lectron’s CEO by State of Charge. Review coming soon. 1710808662233-vy

Rivian R1T R1S Unofficial Lectron DCFC NACS to CCS 500A / 1000v YouTube interview with Lectron’s CEO by State of Charge. Review coming soon. 1710808619839-y

Rivian R1T R1S Unofficial Lectron DCFC NACS to CCS 500A / 1000v YouTube interview with Lectron’s CEO by State of Charge. Review coming soon. 1710808549834-wu

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

Thanks so they actually have inventory then. I don't trust when they might just be handing them out to influencers.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Like, the drug? Does it come with a couple tabs? I was leaning towards Lectron if I needed an extra but this might sway me 🫠

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Thanks so they actually have inventory then. I don't trust when they might just be handing them out to influencers.
Actually I think Rivian is the one that's been handing out their official adapter to influencers. A2Z just ships to customers. Here's the latest from A2Z:

Lectron isn't active on X. I think they are more backlogged than A2Z.
Sponsored