Sponsored

limestoneR1T

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ R1T, 23' Tacoma, 22’ X5e, 20’ Rav4, 09’ Lexus
These mounts are completely amazing and versatile especially when mounted on the Xtrusion Overland bedrack.

Pelican boxes are perfect for my recovery gear.

Rivian R1T R1S The Mounting Company's Pelican Boxes mounted on Xtrusion Overland Bed Rack IMG_1282

Rivian R1T R1S The Mounting Company's Pelican Boxes mounted on Xtrusion Overland Bed Rack IMG_1283
Sponsored

HighVoltOverland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GW/OC R1T | Tesla MY | Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Retired-ish
Clubs

What exactly is the product?
The cases appear drilled, how do they differ/ improve on just drilling a hole in the box?

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
Can you flip the metal plate over to hide the logo? Or did they print that giant logo on both sides?

OP
OP
limestoneR1T

limestoneR1T

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Last edited:

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

Looks sweet, but not cheap at all! What height rack did you go with, looks to be 18” or 19”, and also what size were those mounts for the Pelicans?

Man I just wish Leitner would make an ACS solution for the Rivian. But, I suspect the owner thinks the Rivian isn’t a “real truck” for the same reasons he refuses to build one for the Ridgeline. Their system would be so much more aerodynamic as well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
limestoneR1T

limestoneR1T

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks sweet, but not cheap at all! What height rack did you go with, looks to be 18” or 19”, and also what size were those mounts for the Pelicans?

Man I just wish Leitner would make an ACS solution for the Rivian. But, I suspect the owner thinks the Rivian isn’t a “real truck” for the same reasons he refuses to build one for the Ridgeline. Their system would be so much more aerodynamic as well.
Right on, appreciate it!!!

I went with 16” in height and pelican 1450 boxes with medium+ mounts.

crisp

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Looks great!
Will you use both for recovery gear?
Is there a way to lock the quick release mounts?

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

The Gearpod fits perfectly on the XO 20” rack. You just need a small L bracket for the base. No need for a Leitner rack.
Rivian R1T R1S The Mounting Company's Pelican Boxes mounted on Xtrusion Overland Bed Rack IMG_5262

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
Can you flip the metal plate over to hide the logo? Or did they print that giant logo on both sides?
Google it.
Dude, you're the one who made the sales-pitch post. Why even promote the product if you're not willing to answer questions about it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
limestoneR1T

limestoneR1T

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks great!
Will you use both for recovery gear?
Is there a way to lock the quick release mounts?
1 box just for recovery and not sure too sure about the other. Yes, can fit big đź”’ on quick release.

zgStevieD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & OneWheel XR
Occupation
Oilfield Trash
The Gearpod fits perfectly on the XO 20” rack. You just need a small L bracket for the base. No need for a Leitner rack.
IMG_5262.jpeg
Very slick indeed! I've been looking hard at the XO racks, but still on the fence on how high I want to go. (Kinda wanted to stay below roofline). Do you know if 20" is the minimum height that would allow integration of the GearPOD? (Looks as if from the pic, but...) TIA!

Last edited:

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

sacramentoelectric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, BMW i3
Clubs

Very slick indeed! I've been looking hard at the XO racks, but still on the fence on how high I want to go. (Kinda wanted to stay below roofline). Do you know if 20" is the minimum height that would allow integration of the GearPOD? (Looks as if from the pic, but...) TIA!
20" is the minimum height if you want to fit a Gearpod. It's basically roof height and also clears your rear brake light and camera. I think it's the best height if you don't want it to match the crossbars. I can take a picture later if you want to see how it lines up with the roof.

OP
OP
limestoneR1T

limestoneR1T

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
More pics.

Rivian R1T R1S The Mounting Company's Pelican Boxes mounted on Xtrusion Overland Bed Rack IMG_1287

Rivian R1T R1S The Mounting Company's Pelican Boxes mounted on Xtrusion Overland Bed Rack IMG_1288
Sponsored