Sponsored

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
Today, I chatted for the first time in a while with Rivian CS. I asked if Rivian had any updated information on the Max Pack...things like payload rating, tow weight rating, delivery windows, etc. Rivian stated nothing to share at this time and this information is not yet available. I originally wanted and configured the Max pack, then switched late last year as things did not look good for getting one. After talking with CS today, I think the best thing for me is to order as others have, a 2nd R1T w/Max pack. Hopefully, we will actually get our Large pk late this year, have this one a good year to live with, and then if we learn we really do need the Max for towing, etc we can trade/sell and get in the Max pack R1T. If not, request a refund. After doing this, I actually feel a bit relieved and not as stressed about do we switched back to the Max and waited longer into 2023, etc. Also, hopefully, the 2nd order for the Max pack may have a delivery window in 2024, and Rivian will have made improvements by that time.
Sponsored