Sponsored

Revelation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
I have the latest version of the rivian app but do not see any "Hide" filters under the Network filters. On Android. Anyone else have this issue?
Look at the top right for the lightning bolt. Make sure Tesla is a network that is selected as in you want to see them.

then scroll down to the hide options and unselect “adapter needed.”

Rivian in CO

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S 2024; Honda Element 2008
Occupation
IT stuff
Looks like STATEOFCHARGE and RIVIAN are only good for $19.70, not the $29.55 reported earlier. Did they revise the discount?
Yeah, you are correct. It literally changed in the past 30 minutes.

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3P, Eva Ribelle
Occupation
IT Exec
Yeah, you are correct. It literally changed in the past 30 minutes.
I guess they realize that they are about to get an asston of orders coming in today.

Sponsored

Falorapaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Look at the top right for the lightning bolt. Make sure Tesla is a network that is selected as in you want to see them.

then scroll down to the hide options and unselect “adapter needed.”
Thanks. Did that but no Hide options appeared. I must be doing something wrong.

Rivian R1T R1S Tesla Supercharging (NACS Charging) Now Available in Rivian App! Step By Step Instructions Screenshot_20240318_091042_Rivian

runningdenver

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S QM
Occupation
Tech
Yup - saw the same message in my R1S. When you click on the QR code - you get this.

FWIW - I bought the A2Z adapter on Saturday, and it sounded like it would be a few weeks before it was sent. Given the sudden uptick in their orders after today's announcement, I'm guessing it'll be more than that for many.

Rivian R1T R1S Tesla Supercharging (NACS Charging) Now Available in Rivian App! Step By Step Instructions IMG_3894.PNG

Johnbuckley100

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
Probably the reason Superchargers aren't showing up is because -- from what I can tell -- the available adaptors don't support Superchargers, just Destination chargers.

My wife and I are leaving on a long roadtrip in our R1T next Monday. I just ordered an $80 adaptor from Amazon. Am going to try it out on the Tesla chargers here in Jackson, WY -- I don't think they're Superchargers, but have never tried. Will report in on results when the adaptor arrives Thursday.

Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Probably the reason Superchargers aren't showing up is because -- from what I can tell -- the available adaptors don't support Superchargers, just Destination chargers.

My wife and I are leaving on a long roadtrip in our R1T next Monday. I just ordered an $80 adaptor from Amazon. Am going to try it out on the Tesla chargers here in Jackson, WY -- I don't think they're Superchargers, but have never tried. Will report in on results when the adaptor arrives Thursday.
You can go into the settings to click "avoid adapters" and it changes the routing in the nav.

I see incompatible SCs as well, but you can also tick that option.

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Screenshot_20240318_091042_Rivian.jpg
If you swipe up on the page where you have Tesla selected do you see more options? That's where it lives on iOS

Revelation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Make sure you have the latest Rivian App version.

it should look like this:

Rivian R1T R1S Tesla Supercharging (NACS Charging) Now Available in Rivian App! Step By Step Instructions IMG_1331

beyondgravity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I ordered a shirt on 3/4...no sight of it. I just e-mailed them.

Really not great.
It is just a shirt and a cap. why are you so excited and need to follow up. Can it come when it comes; just giving my perspective without even asking? I will close the door behind me when I leave 😀
Sponsored