Sponsored

StowNCharge by Adventure High Tech - Out Now!

BronxBomber

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S LE, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Talent Executive
Must be a massive Christmas dinner then! 🙃

Child labor what?? 🤣 Does it count when they’re yours?? Asking for a friend!
Sponsored

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

I installed the adventuremat with retrofit in my wife's S and it is just so much better than OEM. She really likes it. Now sadly #51 for the stowncharge for mt T :confused:

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

I just installed mine, super easy DIY. Thanks for making a fantastic product @Mcdubjr!
Love to hear it. Thanks for letting me know! I was nervous people would have problems with the install but so far it seems like smooth sailing. :)

rookford

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Adventure, R2 Pre-order Holder
Clubs

Love to hear it. Thanks for letting me know! I was nervous people would have problems with the install but so far it seems like smooth sailing. :)
All good here! I do think you should mention in your instructions that the converter block (not sure what to call it, where you plug in the MagSafe chargers) can be lose and just slides back in place. It was very simple and self-explanatory but I could see someone be nervous about it.

Sponsored

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Installed. This is a REALLY nice product! Was using another mat here that I thought was nice but holy hell, this one is much higher quality. Love that nothing visible looks 3D printed. I honestly don’t think Rivian can make a better mat.

I installed with Apple OEM MagSafe pucks. Installation is clean and simple. Cable management is easy thanks to the thoughtful ridges used.

Very impressed.

…and sorry community, I ordered 2 in anticipation of fulfillment of my second preorder later this year.

It’s worth the wait.

Rivian R1T R1S StowNCharge by Adventure High Tech - Out Now! IMG_2251
Rivian R1T R1S StowNCharge by Adventure High Tech - Out Now! IMG_2252
Rivian R1T R1S StowNCharge by Adventure High Tech - Out Now! IMG_2253

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

i am sorry if this is on the thread, but will it accomidate an iphone 14 pro max?

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
i am sorry if this is on the thread, but will it accomidate an iphone 14 pro max?
Yes, that is the phone I have. It fits perfectly.

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

I've activated the first 12 orders on the waiting list for purchase - check your email if you were initially in that top 12. They'll be a few more released later this week as I have some almost finished.

SeaRivian23

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I've activated the first 12 orders on the waiting list for purchase - check your email if you were initially in that top 12. They'll be a few more released later this week as I have some almost finished.
Thanks! Are the MagSafe standard size?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Thanks for the notice! It went into my spam folder, and I would have missed it.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T
Had to take my truck in for some service, when I arrived I showed the tech the charging pad and he was blown away. Definitely the best on the market. Rivian will never do MagSafe, so this will be superior to any revision they do to "fix" the charging pad on future vehicles.

BronxBomber

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S LE, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Talent Executive
Works with Apple and JSAUX Brand MagSafe chargers. These are the only ones I’ve tested.
If anyone tries any of the others, can you update here so that we can have a running list?

OP
OP
Mcdubjr

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

A couple of quick updates!

Waiting List

The waiting list app worked pretty well overall, but it does have some small annoyances and limitations.

1. After activating someone I can't actually see which users have completed their purchase (11 out of 12 have so far though). It would be nice if I could nudge a specific person...

2. Email come from a different address ([email protected]). We've had this end up in at least one persons spam folder. No option to use my domain at this time :(.

Because of these limitations I'm going to have the following rule. Once I activate someone they have 48 hours to checkout. After that they are removed and I activate a new person. If the missing person contacts me they will have to wait for the next batch of orders. (I'm not gonna kick them to the end)

Production

I've been able to get a little faster but I probably will cap out at around 20 a week. If I try to do too many I'm sure quality would suffer.

Out of Office

And this is sure to be disappointing for some - I will be "Out of Office" from June 24th to July 8th 🌴. There will be one more large batch before I leave - I want to get these delivered before I go so I can handle any issues. I'll still be able to support over email but there will be no replacements/returns/etc during this time. I'll keep making them up till I leave so I should have some ready the week I return.

Thanks again for all the support!
Sponsored