Sponsored

Stage 8 Purgatory

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Just had my step 8 unlock today with a scheduled delivery of tomorrow! Thereā€™s hope folks!
Congrats! Did you just sit and wait or did you bug your guide? I'm very tempted to ask ETA/location but I don't think it'll change anything.

RivChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
WRX, 911T
Occupation
Product Manager
Clubs

Congrats! Did you just sit and wait or did you bug your guide? I'm very tempted to ask ETA/location but I don't think it'll change anything.
I got an email from Rivian and immediately went in to complete it. My guide is out of office so it seems like itā€™s automatic when your truck is through inspection.

hoping you hear about yours soon!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Still in purgatory with Step 8. Truck has been in Service Center for a week and I'm paid up as of last Wednesday. Wall charger arrives tomorrow from Rivian. Call into Rivian to get an accurate update on delivery status.

Sponsored

chrismc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t
I got an email from Rivian and immediately went in to complete it. My guide is out of office so it seems like itā€™s automatic when your truck is through inspection.

hoping you hear about yours soon!
This is great news, is yours coming out of the Seattle service center? Iā€™ve been waiting semi-patiently for mine over a week, Iā€™m glad to hear they can turn around deliveries fast!

RivChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
WRX, 911T
Occupation
Product Manager
Clubs

This is great news, is yours coming out of the Seattle service center? Iā€™ve been waiting semi-patiently for mine over a week, Iā€™m glad to hear they can turn around deliveries fast!
Yep! Iā€™m curious how long the inspection takes. My only data points are the truck was complete by March 1st at the latest (first guide contact happened during price gate) and was told my truck was in inspection last Thursday so who knows what elapsed during those weeks in between.
Hopefully theyā€™re getting faster and faster and youā€™ll get yours soon too!

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Yep! Iā€™m curious how long the inspection takes. My only data points are the truck was complete by March 1st at the latest (first guide contact happened during price gate) and was told my truck was in inspection last Thursday so who knows what elapsed during those weeks in between.
Hopefully theyā€™re getting faster and faster and youā€™ll get yours soon too!
Rivian R1T R1S Stage 8 Purgatory IMG_20220321_120704

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

So I'm still on step 4 and my guide told me today that I can wait until they are ready for deliver to proceed. Then I got an email saying my Rivian is ready for delivery... early

Wasn't able to schedule anything though, as the scheduling site throws an error (maybe because I am still on step 4?)

Very exciting but also stressed, this is happening too fast and I am still confused on what I need.

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
So I'm still on step 4 and my guide told me today that I can wait until they are ready for deliver to proceed. Then I got an email saying my Rivian is ready for delivery... early

Wasn't able to schedule anything though, as the scheduling site throws an error (maybe because I am still on step 4?)

Very exciting but also stressed, this is happening too fast and I am still confused on what I need.
Donā€™t worry! It slows down at Step 8! Iā€™m dying insideā€¦another forum member in same town, exact same config, is getting his Wednesday! Why not bring ā€˜em down together! ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Donā€™t worry! It slows down at Step 8! Iā€™m dying insideā€¦another forum member in same town, exact same config, is getting his Wednesday! Why not bring ā€˜em down together! ?
Thatā€™s painful!

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

To be clear I have an active step 8 and got an email that my R1T is ready to schedule delivery but when I try to do it on the website I get an error message and it says no slots are available. Is that the same as you?

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
To be clear I have an active step 8 and got an email that my R1T is ready to schedule delivery but when I try to do it on the website I get an error message and it says no slots are available. Is that the same as you?
No, my step 8 hasnā€™t activated yet. If it doesnā€™t sOOn, Iā€™m gonna be on a Step 12 program. ?

boredcleaner

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt, Model 3, R1T VIN 34XX LE Glacier White
Occupation
Engineer
No, my step 8 hasnā€™t activated yet. If it doesnā€™t sOOn, Iā€™m gonna be on a Step 12 program. ?
I'm with you on this! UPS/FEDEX/Amazon(!) have figured out how to provide tracking info. C'mon Rivian!

OP
OP

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Checked with my guide and she said she's still keeping an eye on things. Of course they are slammed as they are working through trying to get all the trucks in driveways.
So I'm still stuck in purgatory for now - glad some of y'all are able to get out of step 8 quickly! To those of us still waiting - I raise a glass!
Sponsored