• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Washington SOLD

summer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
$1500, pick up in Seattle area. Tires only, no wheels.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

is this just the tire, not the wheel and tire correct?

OP
OP
summer

summer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Lemme guess, Rivian wouldn't let you buy just a set of wheels?

🤣

I'm debating doing the same - buying a second set of wheels+tires and selling the tires. I guess it would depend on how well the stock ATs do in snow/ice. If they do well, I'd save 'em for when I need to replace. (Or just do a nine-tire rotation?)

OP
OP
summer

summer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Lemme guess, Rivian wouldn't let you buy just a set of wheels?

🤣

I'm debating doing the same - buying a second set of wheels+tires and selling the tires. I guess it would depend on how well the stock ATs do in snow/ice. If they do well, I'd save 'em for when I need to replace. (Or just do a nine-tire rotation?)
Storing two set of spare 20” tires in the garage is no joke 😅

Last edited:

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Storing two set of spare 20” tires in the garage is no joke 😅
Had the i3 tires and the Audi A4 tires stacked up on top of each other at one point, plus the old F-250's spare tire at the bottom. I don't think I ever got a picture of the leaning tower of tires.
Sponsored