Show and Tell your Rivian at our event

georgeHA

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Insight 2000 and Chevy Volt 2013
I'm looking for a Rivian owner in western Wisconsin or the Twin Cities area of Minnesota that would like to talk about and show their pickup at an event on March 9th in Prairie Farm WI.
This year at the Traditional and Green Skills event we are having a class to show and discuss EVs.
More info on the event here https://www.hayriverti.org/projects/education/2024-traditional-and-green-skills
We have owners of two Nisson Leafs, two Chevy Bolts, a Ford Lightning and several Teslas but no Rivians. If you have a Rivian or may take delivery befor March 9th please contact me.
Prairie Farm WI is about 60 miles east of Stillwater MN.
Sponsored

Ohm Boy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Renewable Energy
Clubs

What kinds of things would you like me to show and tell my Rivian? It already knows so much!!

OP
OP

georgeHA

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I was hoping someone close to us could drive to our event and have their truck available for attendees to look at, sit in, talk to them about their experiences driving it. I think driving here from Colorado might be too much to ask.

Citrinite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'm looking for a Rivian owner in western Wisconsin or the Twin Cities area of Minnesota that would like to talk about and show their pickup at an event on March 9th in Prairie Farm WI.
This year at the Traditional and Green Skills event we are having a class to show and discuss EVs.
More info on the event here https://www.hayriverti.org/projects/education/2024-traditional-and-green-skills
We have owners of two Nisson Leafs, two Chevy Bolts, a Ford Lightning and several Teslas but no Rivians. If you have a Rivian or may take delivery befor March 9th please contact me.

If you can't find someone closer, there is a chance I can be persuaded to drive from S.E. Wisconsin. I've been looking for an excuse to visit North West Wisconsin. Although the non-tesla charging network is very rough up there right now.

Sponsored

Lisa & Bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20217 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
theoldbaileyplace.com, Escalante, Utah.
Clubs

Are you familiar with EVpolitics.com. It‘s a Republican advocacy site for all EVs. There might be things there that might speak to some in the audience

FlightDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Clubs

" I was hoping someone close to us could drive to our event and have their truck available for attendees to look at, sit in, talk to them about their experiences driving it. I think driving here from Colorado might be too much to ask. "

Agree. Yeah central/midwest charging infrastructure is brutally weak. I have kids in Fargo but not willing to do it yet from CO.

OP
OP

georgeHA

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I understand about the charging situation. There is a Tesla March can be a tricky time to travel. We have had a couple of events with lots of snow just before or just after the event.

OP
OP

georgeHA

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If you can't find someone closer, there is a chance I can be persuaded to drive from S.E. Wisconsin. I've been looking for an excuse to visit North West Wisconsin. Although the non-tesla charging network is very rough up there right now.
FlightDoc
Rivian in Minneapolis has offered to come to the event with at least one vehicle. If you would still like to make the trip you are still welcome to attend but Rivian will be represented if you decide not to make the trip.
Sponsored