Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

That chrome border on R1S will be blacked out within a wk of me owning it along with "RIVIAN" writing in the rear.
That along with all the chrome letters for me. Leave the yellow behind, but the chrome will be all blacked out.
Sponsored

jbssfelix

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Rivian R1S
Clubs

I don’t have any sophisticated graphics tools. By any chance are you able to make the black roof and tailgate match the white body color on this version?

1662134710549.png
Not my best work, but alas....

Rivian R1T R1S SEVEN R1S in the Denver Service Center lot - plus an Ocean Coast interior in the wild! r1swhite

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

My editing skills are even worse than the tools I have available, but thanks to @jbssfelix I was able to show an approximation of an R1S with body color roof and black C pillar. I'd probably change the chrome to black, too. Still, I think this makes the R1S look like a sibling of the R1T and not a cousin. I really like the floating roof connected at the back look which the R1T has and the R1S doesn't. I think this rendering would look even better with a dark tint.

Rivian R1T R1S SEVEN R1S in the Denver Service Center lot - plus an Ocean Coast interior in the wild! 1662163644726

JustBarely

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T C63 AMG Honda S2000 E92 M3
Occupation
Logistics
Clubs

Wow, the R1S really grew on me. That Defender never quite caught on looks wise for me. It looks almost like a French car. Maybe a Peugeot.

Sponsored

MD Waits

First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover. Escalade.
Hope this helps...broke down stock (top), blacked out chrome trim (middle), blacked out C pillar (bottom). Also added some tint to all three as it sure as hell needs some. :)
r1sblacktint.jpg
Absolutely love the middle pic! My LG will be tinted and blacked out exactly like that. I have a white on black Range Rover that looks too much like the third but love that one too. Lmao @“broke down stock”. Thanks for posting!

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Hope this helps...broke down stock (top), blacked out chrome trim (middle), blacked out C pillar (bottom). Also added some tint to all three as it sure as hell needs some. :)
Rivian R1T R1S SEVEN R1S in the Denver Service Center lot - plus an Ocean Coast interior in the wild! 1662477820002

I'll bet you that a wrap could do this and make it look good. I'll bet you enough, I saved this picture for when its wrap time.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

1662477820002.png

I'll bet you that a wrap could do this and make it look good. I'll bet you enough, I saved this picture for when its wrap time.
Did you have this done? If so, were you driving north on highway 3 in Kitsap towards Silverdale around 3:10 today? I saw this exact wrap headed the opposite direction and had to do a double take on that C pillar. It looked so slick, I looked it up on here to make sure I'm not crazy!

Edit: 🧟‍♂️
Sponsored