• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Selling Multiple R1Ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

@Administrator Shouldn't this be in the marketplace subforum, I don't think most people want to see classified ads in the General Topics.
Sponsored

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

@LaunchGreen, I will take ALL of the remaining R1Ts. 119,900 rubles is a smoking deal! I knew today was my lucky day! Now, where in the hell to find rubles????

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Still three left
Any chance you are willing to part them out? I want to try bolting an extra battery pack into the bed to double my range.

OP
OP
LaunchGreen

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Any chance you are willing to part them out? I want to try bolting an extra battery pack into the bed to double my range.
For the right price, I donā€™t see why not. Letā€™s setup a time. Bring your tools and letā€™s see if canā€™t get one of those puppies out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LaunchGreen

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
THIS. There is a specific forum for this topic. Make use of it, @LaunchGreen, please.

You are both tattletales - you are both off the list for purchase for exactly one year to the day.

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
You are both tattletales - you are both off the list for purchase for exactly one year to the day.
Yeah, yeah. You got me. 4/1/2022 ;) Didn't matter. I got my green-tinged Limestone R1T with FE interior Max pack today. You're not ruining mah day! ?

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Gladiator, Porsche GT4, and a bunch of bikes
Clubs

Man, this got me good, but I have to say, this would have been the ultimate plan for how to eventually get an absolutely free R1T. I am really kicking myself for not reserving an R1S as well. I guess I should just be super happy that I got my R1T.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

I have to admit, if I thought this was an April 1 joke, someone would've included a R1S with Ocean Coast for sale. I guess it was a little too realistic.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Ioniq 5, ā€˜78 Jeep Wagoneer
Cohall may be getting punked by Rivian.

But I got punked by @LaunchGreen.

Rivian R1T R1S Selling Multiple R1Ts D9BFEABA-9A88-43D0-9279-29E18D9B4B53
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.