Sponsored

Seattle/Tacoma PPF Recommendations?

R1Tacoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
I'm hoping to get my ducks in a row before I take delivery next year and I'm hoping to nail down a shop or three that I can take my truck to. If any of you have any places you'd like to recommend and are comfortable sharing how much you paid for a full wrap, I'd love to hear about them! TIA!
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I know someone who went to Pista Films and was happy with it. Got the Rivian price. I know a few people who went to Accutint, but they're a bit more than Rivian's pricing. Great Customer service though. @apcautospa is up in Monroe if you're up north on the east side, and has a discount for the forum. I went to them and have Stek on mine. The hydrophobic properties are fun.

Last edited:

Legi0n

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Blue
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I went with Pista near the SeaTac and am pleased with the service and results. Had the service done a couple months ago.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

OP
OP

R1Tacoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Launch Edition

Sponsored

EVBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Went to Pista for Xpel Stealth. They did a really good job. Would definitely recommended. My project took a little longer than originally planned but we were able to coordinate getting the front windows 20% to match the rear. 70% on the windshield.

Rivian R1T R1S Seattle/Tacoma PPF Recommendations? CF3B7D39-79F1-49F6-9E64-F61ABDD0DF04

popoga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '18 Impreza, '10 Triumph Bonneville
Occupation
Potato Farmer
Clubs

Dang not bad. It's never been my style before but I'm kinda contemplating it now... what'd the ppf + tint run you?

EVBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Less than $8k which I felt was really reasonable. I've had my Subaru STi wrapped and that was $4-5k without any tinting. PPF especially with satin/clear finishes are a lot more work.

citizen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Atlas, RX350h
Occupation
Product Designer
Clubs

Bookmarked this thread. I think the typical prices I've seen around here have been $6000–$7500? Cheapest I saw in PNW so far was $5000 in Hillsboro, OR? I forget if that was on an FB thread or another thread here. It was the full wrap (including edges) and 10-year warranty.

SeattleClearBra

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Occupation
Paint Protection Film Window Tint Vinyl Ceramic Installer
Clubs

Just seen the post here and wanted to offer anyone looking for PPF, Tint, Ceramic or Vinyl services an introduction to our Seattle ClearBra location in Redmond Washington. We do offer the more budget friendly Rivian PPF installations, or the more custom ones listed in our Rivian Forums introduction post.

We strictly use Xpel PPF, Tint and Coatings locally at the Redmond Washington location and at our other across the border for the last 19 years. Xpel clear bra films have the usual 10-year warranties offered by Xpel, then we increase that with our own lifetime workmanship warranty.
Sponsored