Rivian OEM Jack Puck Coming to Gear Shop s00n

AdamUCF

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
June 2022 R1T
I inquired with support about buying the Rivian OEM jack puck (PT00325774-A). They said it's not currently available for purchase but would be coming to the gear shop soon. I indicated that I messed mine up when using it (partially true, it doesn't seem the best made) and they inquired with the service center about ordering one. I know it's OEM so I was expecting it to be overpriced but wasn't prepared for the $68.72 price tag they quoted me. Maybe the current aftermarket options aren't so bad. Though I'm hopeful we'll get some cheaper options before too long. Can get 4 tesla pucks for $20.
Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

I inquired with support about buying the Rivian OEM jack puck (PT00325774-A). They said it's not currently available for purchase but would be coming to the gear shop soon. I indicated that I messed mine up when using it (partially true, it doesn't seem the best made) and they inquired with the service center about ordering one. I know it's OEM so I was expecting it to be overpriced but wasn't prepared for the $68.72 price tag they quoted me. Maybe the current aftermarket options aren't so bad. Though I'm hopeful we'll get some cheaper options before too long. Can get 4 tesla pucks for $20.
That really isn't too bad of a price.....the challenge with the Rivian is it weighs over 7200lbs and a hard plastic puck isn't really an option, like with the Tesla. I imagine if Rivian starts producing 1000+ R1's a week prices will adjust downward.....