Sponsored

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV-Kona EV+ORDERED R1T-Canoo PU-SilveradoEV
I didn't want to require any tracking info. I figured we'd get more responses, with a little more noise.
Thank you for taking the time creating this map. I hope we can add other combos other than just LE folks in the future.
Just a quick edit: https://rivian.craiginsdev.com/index2.html has the clustering enabled if you want to drill down into specific areas
Sponsored

OP
OP
Craigins

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Thank you for taking the time creating this map. I hope we can add other combos other than just LE folks in the future.
Just a quick edit: https://rivian.craiginsdev.com/index2.html has the clustering enabled if you want to drill down into specific areas
The survey has all options. The goal is when the next round comes out it should cover them as well.

carcrazydoc

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 991.2 GTS, 2018 E63s wagon, 2016 Cayenne GTS
Occupation
emergency physician

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I would think if deliveries of these RIVIAN trucks continues to be pushed into 2023 that they will incur multiple cancellations of pre order clients. This could result in losing sales and market share as several auo makers around the world ( Keep an eye on China .. BTW ) are now investing billions of dollars in EV design, function, performance and pricing. Here are just a few examples in the link below .... as one member posting here said .....
" RIVIAN HAS OVER PROMISED & UNDER DELIVERED "

J__Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
I saw this asked elsewhere, but not sure I have seen and answer yet. Now that we have a window, but no guide to “lock in” choices, does a change now alter our position? For example does switching from FE to BM interior move me up in my window or even an earlier window? Or does any change move you back?

Sponsored

ESTRUCK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I saw this asked elsewhere, but not sure I have seen and answer yet. Now that we have a window, but no guide to “lock in” choices, does a change now alter our position? For example does switching from FE to BM interior move me up in my window or even an earlier window? Or does any change move you back?
View attachment 12149 View attachment 12149

OP
OP
Craigins

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

updated the site with the latest survey results.

Doublemfarms

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-250,GMC Yukon XL Denali
I posted in the thread but I don’t see me on the map. I’m in Monroe, Louisiana. It appears to be the only order in the mid-south just looking at the map. March-April delivery.

OP
OP
Craigins

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

I posted in the thread but I don’t see me on the map. I’m in Monroe, Louisiana. It appears to be the only order in the mid-south just looking at the map. March-April delivery.
Yup, data is just from the google survey form. Linked at the top of the map.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Craigins

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Kialoa

First Name
Kialoa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, Cayenne
Just so everything doesn't get lost in the mega thread with the poll, I compiled the links to the survey, the spreadsheet results, the dashboard results, and a geojson here:

https://rivian.craiginsdev.com/

I manually generate the geojson so it won't be in sync with the spreadsheet and dashboard.

1637730964244.png

Enjoy!

Craigins - finally have a bit of time to explore this data-set. Very impressive compilation and analysis. Just wondering - does the spreadsheet get auto-updated as new information is submitted? I can only see 5 'Earlier' (Jan-Feb) entries, although the thread header summary indicates there are 8 'Jan-Feb' delivery projection emails...

OP
OP
Craigins

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Craigins - finally have a bit of time to explore this data-set. Very impressive compilation and analysis. Just wondering - does the spreadsheet get auto-updated as new information is submitted? I can only see 5 'Earlier' (Jan-Feb) entries, although the thread header summary indicates there are 8 'Jan-Feb' delivery projection emails...
The spreadsheet is auto updated, the map data pulls from the geojson linked, which I manually update, typically at night. I geocode the delivery locations based on google maps searching and correct any mislabeled locations.

One thing that I need to change on the filter, if you uncheck a filter option, it omits blanks, then if you check all it doesn't re-enable blanks. Probably what you're seeing with the # mismatch. You can refresh the page to get all the blanks back.
Sponsored