First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Ford F-350
Occupation
retired
Mine was at the 3.00... and wouldn't update but I noticed the app showed blank for the wifi. I re-paired, re-connected to the wifi and within one day it updated me to V03.01.49
Sponsored

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I am still on version 3.00.30 it’s connected to wifi and I can pull the info off the app and everything. Idk how to make it update.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I am still on version 3.00.30 it’s connected to wifi and I can pull the info off the app and everything. Idk how to make it update.
You cannot force it, just like the truck OTAs...you get it systematically when your charger gets its name called by the server.

Underwhirled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, RIT
Occupation
Architect
My discussion with the Rivian Service lead me to believe that it hasn’t been rolled out yet to all chargers. Not sure what the hold up is, but mine hasn’t updated from Ver 3.00.30 since I got it. It’s been connected to wifi since the 1st of September. I guess it doesn’t “check for an available updates”. It simply waits until Rivian pushes one to it.

r1s-owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S, Honda CRV
Occupation
Software Engineer (Principal Architect)
Ever since `v03.01.49` was pushed to my wall charger I can no longer get a charger initialized with my charger. Have reset several times not waiting on the escalation to the charger eng support team to provide next steps. Worked Nov 19th prior to the OTA push sometime in the last week.

OP
OP

sylgeist

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps
I'm now showing V03.01.49 after the recent email about a minor update. It would be great to have more insight into the changes and operation of the charger. It kind of defeats the point of having a Rivian branded charger (in my opinion) if it's more of a black box than a 3rd party charger
Sponsored