DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Posted elsewhere, but didn’t want anyone to miss out....

Great news folks! We have Fido's/48th North Pizza reserved for the evening of Friday, June 24th. Scott, the owner of Fido's, will also block off those front seven parking spots just for us. On top of that, the outside covered area will be open for us hang out and mingle.

More to follow, but just wanted to get the word out as I know the Summer can fill up quickly for folks, especially those with kids. Speaking of kids, they're certainly welcomed at Fido's. Of course, dogs are not only welcomed, but part and parcel of what Fido's is all about.

Hopefully, everyone who plans on being there can be there at 6:30 so we can capture the largest group photo of the evening. As a bit of an incentive, I have some goodies from a new EV company and we'll have a drawing and give them away. Tickets cost nothing, but you gotta be there to have a chance! Rumor has it that this new company makes some ground-breaking trucks, with a bunch of awesome SUV's coming shortly. I hear their Launch Green is really cool. 😁

Please give me a heads up over the next week so I can give Scott and Tori (of 48th North) an idea of numbers.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone soo, um....in the very near future!

(FWIW, I plan to be there as early as 4:00 and stay until 10ish, so feel free to come by any time before that 6:30 group pic and drawing.)

Rivian R1T R1S REMINDER---Northwest Rivian Roundup next Friday, June 24th 1655510459163

Rivian R1T R1S REMINDER---Northwest Rivian Roundup next Friday, June 24th 1655510459114
Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
If Google serves, this is Tigard right? I had my hopes up for WA for a second.
If some people want to see a Rivian in person in the Puget Sound area would be open to meeting up down down in Renton sometime.

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

If Google serves, this is Tigard right? I had my hopes up for WA for a second.
Yes, it is Tigard. That name has likely led to confusion for many over the years. We dont tend to use numbers for our streets around here, like we do for our avenues. I need to ask them if one of the owners grew up on that line of latitude stretching from just North of Forks, through Everett, and over to Enterprise, and beyond.

While others have made the trip in the past, it is a long journey from the Puget Sound area. This is especially true on a Friday at the beginning of Summer.

Should all of you do something similar up there, please let us know. If the timing's right, I'd love to join you, and I suspect others down here would, as well.

Please join us Friday, if you're interested!

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I hope to see many of you tomorrow in Tigard! Please PM me if I can be of help.

Sponsored

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

I'm going to be there. I have installed my RTT and my Roadshower - hoping my brackets show up so I can get my awning installed. Also have my induction cooktop and refrigerated cooler in case anyone wants to take a gander.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I'm going to be there. I have installed my RTT and my Roadshower - hoping my brackets show up so I can get my awning installed. Also have my induction cooktop and refrigerated cooler in case anyone wants to take a gander.
I would have loved to see that awning. Looks like I may not make it after all.

Two of the lugs on my DF tire appear to have damaged threads so I can only get 3 of 5 nuts installed…. :/. Not sure what it will take to get it fixed.

boredcleaner

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt, Model 3, R1T VIN 34XX LE Glacier White
Occupation
Engineer

Great news folks! We have Fido's/48th North Pizza reserved for the evening of Friday, June 24th. Scott, the owner of Fido's, will also block off those front seven parking spots just for us. On top of that, the outside covered area will be open for us hang out and mingle.

More to follow, but just wanted to get the word out as I know the Summer can fill up quickly for folks, especially those with kids. Speaking of kids, they're certainly welcomed at Fido's. Of course, dogs are not only welcomed, but part and parcel of what Fido's is all about.

Hopefully, everyone who plans on being there can be there at 6:30 so we can capture the largest group photo of the evening. As a bit of an incentive, I have some goodies from a new EV company and we'll have a drawing and give them away. Tickets cost nothing, but you gotta be there to have a chance! Rumor has it that this new company makes some ground-breaking trucks, with a bunch of awesome SUV's coming shortly. I hear their Launch Green is really cool. 😁

Please give me a heads up over the next week so I can give Scott and Tori (of 48th North) an idea of numbers.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone soo, um....in the very near future!

(FWIW, I plan to be there as early as 4:00 and stay until 10ish, so feel free to come by any time before that 6:30 group pic and drawing.)

1655510459163.gif

1655510459114.gif
We are road-tripping to Portland on 6/30, so we'll miss the meetup by a week. Wish we could be part of the fun!

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

We are road-tripping to Portland on 6/30, so we'll miss the meetup by a week. Wish we could be part of the fun!
Let us know if you need any recommendations while you're out this way.

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC70; 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Project Manager
Let us know if you need any recommendations while you're out this way.

A few more weeks and I would have been good to go. For right now I have to listen to the boss (RN) and my Doc. With that combo I can't get away with anything!

I hope everyone had a blast and look forward to anyone wandering down to the coast. D River Wayside anyone?

I still have not seen, touched, or driven the truck of my dreams. Sigh.

Maybe s0----0n.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

A few more weeks and I would have been good to go. For right now I have to listen to the boss (RN) and my Doc. With that combo I can't get away with anything!

I hope everyone had a blast and look forward to anyone wandering down to the coast. D River Wayside anyone?

I still have not seen, touched, or driven the truck of my dreams. Sigh.

Maybe s0----0n.
Per our earlier conversations, you say when, and I'll be in Lincoln City to let you drive mine. Looking forward to meeting you and The Boss in person!

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
Per our earlier conversations, you say when, and I'll be in Lincoln City to let you drive mine. Looking forward to meeting you and The Boss in person!
Thanks DuckTruck. I have not forgotten. Just needing to get out and about, but still have a few medical restrictions in place. This too shall pass. :)

OP
OP
DuckTruck

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Thanks DuckTruck. I have not forgotten. Just needing to get out and about, but still have a few medical restrictions in place. This too shall pass. :)
Looking forward to it! Stay safe!

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

We have a house rented in Roads End right at the first of August and I am sue i will drive the truck over. If you haven't had a chance to see one by then (or you want to see a LG FE Dark AT version) let me know. happy to meet up with you.

Acoustic71

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
We have a house rented in Roads End right at the first of August and I am sue i will drive the truck over. If you haven't had a chance to see one by then (or you want to see a LG FE Dark AT version) let me know. happy to meet up with you.
We would love that. Always good to see options up close and personal.
Sponsored