First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Sweet! Yes they gave me a 22 and its VIN is in 3000s. On a train somewhere in PA as of yesterday after heading out last Friday from Normal to Brooklyn.
How you know it’s on a train? Guide insight?
Sponsored

Hayden123982

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Honda CRV
+1 for PN but 18xxx for my VIN

Truck is still in Normal per my guide. Hoping it gets out to the best coast s00n

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
How you know it’s on a train? Guide insight?
Hey sorry for the delay. Yes, at least my guide can tell me what state is recorded as the location. As of Friday it is NJ, which can't be more than 70 miles from Brooklyn service center.

OP
OP
Jehorton

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Hey sorry for the delay. Yes, at least my guide can tell me what state is recorded as the location. As of Friday it is NJ, which can't be more than 70 miles from Brooklyn service center.
I’m going to reach out to mine next week to hopefully gain more insight. I haven’t asked for an update since two weeks ago when she relayed it was awaiting train transportation

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
I’m going to reach out to mine next week to hopefully gain more insight. I haven’t asked for an update since two weeks ago when she relayed it was awaiting train transportation
So, apparently because of their workload, they will only respond if you ask.

If it helps, when mine was awaiting transport it was only a business day or two. Then it was loaded for transport, and then it has been meandering through the eastern states, about 7 days from Normal to Brooklyn (still in NJ as of Friday but guessing it is in Brooklyn now).

Where are you?

Feel free to pm me for my details so you can get any insight I have and good luck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jehorton

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
So, apparently because of their workload, they will only respond if you ask.

If it helps, when mine was awaiting transport it was only a business day or two. Then it was loaded for transport, and then it has been meandering through the eastern states, about 7 days from Normal to Brooklyn (still in NJ as of Friday but guessing it is in Brooklyn now).

Where are you?

Feel free to pm me for my details so you can get any insight I have and good luck.
I’m in south Florida so I’m sure I have a longer train ride than you do. I was told January 8th that it was ready for train transport. She also said, at that time, that it’ll be in Florida in a week or two. Two would put it here this week. Heres to hoping!

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
I’m in south Florida so I’m sure I have a longer train ride than you do. I was told January 8th that it was ready for train transport. She also said, at that time, that it’ll be in Florida in a week or two. Two would put it here this week. Heres to hoping!
This makes sense to me. Sounds like she gave you a straight answer, as I think my guide was supposed to tell me transport takes 3-4 weeks. 3 weeks seems to be for Pac NW or Southwest US (Normal is 2x closer to east coast than west).

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s

Sponsored

Tzadik_nistar

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser & 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Finance
Sweet! Yes they gave me a 22 and its VIN is in 3000s. On a train somewhere in PA as of yesterday after heading out last Friday from Normal to Brooklyn.
how did you know it was in Pennsylvania on the train

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
OP
OP
Jehorton

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Hmm, now looking back at this post, I mistyped. I picked it up yesterday (Yay!) and it is a 177xx VIN and the plate says it was manufactured 1/23.
PN or NN ?
Sponsored