R1T demo ride / drive in Spokane area?

GA_Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Hi folks,
We have an R1T in small town Montana, and have a friend in Cheney, WA, (near Spokane) who is interested in checking out and possibly test driving an R1T. Unfortunately, we aren't going to be out that way for a while. I'm wondering if anyone in that area would be willing to show off their R1T and chaperone a prospective owner on a test drive? Nothing crazy; she's a vet, drives a Dodge diesel with a medium-sized horse trailer, so is used to trucks, but doesn't know a lot about EVs and EV trucks in particular. We filled her in on as much as we could in a phone Q&A.
Thanks,
Gary
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Hi folks,
We have an R1T in small town Montana, and have a friend in Cheney, WA, (near Spokane) who is interested in checking out and possibly test driving an R1T. Unfortunately, we aren't going to be out that way for a while. I'm wondering if anyone in that area would be willing to show off their R1T and chaperone a prospective owner on a test drive? Nothing crazy; she's a vet, drives a Dodge diesel with a medium-sized horse trailer, so is used to trucks, but doesn't know a lot about EVs and EV trucks in particular. We filled her in on as much as we could in a phone Q&A.
Thanks,
Gary
Gary...I live in Ritzville and do go up to Spokane about twice a month, if not more often. I could swing through Cheney and introduce her to my 2022 R1T. Busy the first week of April, but probably could meet up with her sometime after that. AND, we also have a Lightning Lariat we could show her too.

OP
OP

GA_Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

@Lil'O Annie Awesome! I will pm you contact info.
Sponsored