OP
OP

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
@BeanEW

Do you have an LE order? What was your original order date?

It’s a bit encouraging this is an R1S delivery with a moderately more precise window.
Sponsored

BeanEW

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired
Any other R1S

What is your configuration?
Launch edition, Forest Green, 20" AT tires, changed the interior colors from Ocean to Black a few weeks ago (hoping to get it faster; maybe it worked), the bigger 300+/- miles battery.

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

Thinking about it now... I may reconsider my lucid air pure reservation. Part of the reason I was thinking Rivian was due to timing... but not sure now.

Sponsored

noev4me

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla P85 , R1T, R1S
Launch edition, Forest Green, 20" AT tires, changed the interior colors from Ocean to Black a few weeks ago (hoping to get it faster; maybe it worked), the bigger 300+/- miles battery.
I have a very similar build only I have 22" wheels and the Quad motor AWD, plus I ordered in 2018.

Atlrivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee, XC90
Clubs

I did not get the email from earlier in the week, but I did get this one. I had mistakenly believed this was the first email.
I am close to switching my R1S to R1T and selling it. I was hoping to see both T and S before deciding which to keep. Looks like the decision is being made for me.

I do love my R1T!
I am a 8/20 R1T common order combo (not OC), and made an order change like you mention. It seems I'm behind most 2021 orders with a Nov/Dec 22 delivery date. So I wanted expect to get that second truck before next year either.

LaunchGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Did they just send an email saying the update would be in the next 2 weeks, only to send the updates right after?

They have to be trolling us, right?

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Did they just send an email saying the update would be in the next 2 weeks, only to send the updates right after?

They have to be trolling us, right?
Under promise, over deliver?

I still haven't gotten the R1S update delayed email. Or updates to my R1T or R1S orders.

Sponsored

Kenmecca

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Directlineanswers.com
Vehicles
R1S; Audi A5
Occupation
Business Owner
Bay Area Jan 2019 R1S Adventure, hope to get that clarified email by the time the Warriors finish off the Celts.

eSUV

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1S; and 2019 Jeep Trackhawk
I just got the Rivian email that moved my R1S LE from May/June 2022 Delivery Window to August/September 2022.

gsqrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 infiniti G37 convertible, 2010 expedition
Occupation
retired computer designer
Clubs

My May/June vanilla R1S moved to Oct/Dec. Sucks. GW/BM.22

EMama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV-4
Occupation
retired
Got an email 15 minutes ago telling me that our March 2019 pre-order of a LE R1S now has an October/December 2022 delivery window due to supply chain issues (for LG/FE w/ 21" road wheels??) and service location. We're 2 hours from Sacramento Service Center and I've seen R1Ts being delivered here in Reno. So much for LE priority. We sold our Model S in 2020 in anticipation of getting this Rivian (LOL), only 2 years too early (if we're lucky).

jffkm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Crap… I just got the email for my r1s. Mar/April original window, now dec2022. That changes the calculus a lot. Also not sure how people with identical spec in the same location who ordered more than 2 years after me Are scheduled to get their vehicles earlier. :). What a mess.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.