Sponsored
OP
OP

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Nov 2020. I missed the LE window (stupidly wasn’t paying attention and assumed my $1000 locked me into a LE, but realized I was wrong too late), so I have an Aventure Pkg configured. That said, I can see LE models.
Interesting. Do the LEs you're seeing have wheel upgrades? Are they charging you for those or are they included at no cost?
Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Nov 2020. I missed the LE window (stupidly wasn’t paying attention and assumed my $1000 locked me into a LE, but realized I was wrong too late), so I have an Aventure Pkg configured. That said, I can see LE models.
You have access to the R1 shop that I have been on since late January. You can now select from it and get your chance for a launch edition instead of the adventure package. Have fun and happy hunting. Just be patient and select what you want and remember, it’s one and done in the shop. No going back if you make a mistake.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Get what you really want!!!

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Lucky you... RJ told me almost a year ago that wasn't supposed to happen. If you find a config you like with a free wheel upgrade you should jump on it!
Remember this is Rivian. If chosen, they may adjust LE price after.

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
What u really want is a launch edition!!!

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Looks like they have them
Pull the trigger!!!!
Haha. There was a LG/BM with Underbody shield and 20” ATs that lasted for all of 3 minutes after I logged in for the first time. I would’ve waited until something closer to my config appeared, but I admittedly paused for a solid minute…

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Haha. There was a LG/BM with Underbody shield and 20” ATs that lasted for all of 3 minutes after I logged in for the first time. I would’ve waited until something closer to my config appeared, but I admittedly paused for a solid minute…
Remember... great stories come from bad decisions.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Was LE based on date of deposit or something else?

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Was LE based on date of deposit or something else?
I believe there were a limited number of LEs they offered. You had to configure and confirm the LE to get one. I stupidly didn’t realize and waited a few months to confirm my configuration after gaining access to the configurator. By the time I confirmed, the LEs were ‘sold out’.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I believe there were a limited number of LEs they offered. You had to configure and confirm the LE to get one. I stupidly didn’t realize and waited a few months to confirm my configuration after gaining access to the configurator. By the time I confirmed, the LEs were ‘sold out’.
Got it! Seems like a reasonable mistake. Sorry, but looks like you’re getting a second chance!

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! 281akc8

I saw on facebook a February 2022 pre order got shop access.
Current mood.
People who ordered after me getting shop access 😮💨😔
Yes I'm salty.
Sponsored