R1S Max Pack Blue AWD Dark Ash Interior - Took Delivery Today Boston, MA

agentfive

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Took delivery at 9am - we only waited about 3 weeks after picking out of the inventory on a chance login - we made our reservation in July 2023 of this year. It's exactly the vehicle we've been waiting for and we went top to bottom and I can't really find anything big. Drove about 200 miles today around Boston - and charge, along with setting things up - perfect. Tried out the camp speaker, the flashlight, air compressor - all good. Love the ALEXA integration - and I'm really impressed - we got the matts and crossbars (still need to put these on-waiting on son to be home to do it in the am) Also - the R1S in Blue is just stunning. Thanks to everyone who's helped with all the questions - and we're thrilled to have it finally and right in time for some post XMAS snowboarding in VT.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Max Pack Blue AWD Dark Ash Interior - Took Delivery Today Boston, MA IMG_0985
Sponsored

pangpang77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5, 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier
Occupation
Systems Exec
Took delivery at 9am - we only waited about 3 weeks after picking out of the inventory on a chance login - we made our reservation in July 2023 of this year. It's exactly the vehicle we've been waiting for and we went top to bottom and I can't really find anything big. Drove about 200 miles today around Boston - and charge, along with setting things up - perfect. Tried out the camp speaker, the flashlight, air compressor - all good. Love the ALEXA integration - and I'm really impressed - we got the matts and crossbars (still need to put these on-waiting on son to be home to do it in the am) Also - the R1S in Blue is just stunning. Thanks to everyone who's helped with all the questions - and we're thrilled to have it finally and right in time for some post XMAS snowboarding in VT.

IMG_0985.jpeg
Congrats and exciting times! I see you already have your plates, Mass DMV must be super efficient! I got mine a month ago here in Jersey and still don’t have my new plates…

OP
OP
agentfive

agentfive

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Congrats and exciting times! I see you already have your plates, Mass DMV must be super efficient! I got mine a month ago here in Jersey and still don’t have my new plates…
They did the plates while we took delivery - I think in Mass they can assign plates at the Rivian center - I did ask for to have it non-center mounted but in the end - meh - I'm thinking it looks good and I'll return my hook mounted holder.

EV4sure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC300, Tesla Model 3
Jersey here too. Took delivery Sept 23 and plates didn't come until the week before Thanksgiving. Guide said 10 weeks is the norm for NJ so don't worry!
Sponsored