SetProFilms

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ceejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I will receive my truck by the end of the month and I am looking forward for some photos of the ppf done earlier this month.

If possible how much you really paid for the wrapping.
Hi Daniel,

We are willing to help you protect your Rivian . Please message us if you have any questions. would be happy to work out a deal for a first couple rivian customers we get!

Feel free to check out our portfolios

https://www.instagram.com/setprotectivefilms/
Sponsored

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
I only got the front wrapped. Photos are honestly pointless you can't even see it lol. There is a slight edge on the mirrors but the fenders and hood looks OEM.

Dcavalheiro

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S Quad / Tesla Model Y Performance
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I only got the front wrapped. Photos are honestly pointless you can't even see it lol. There is a slight edge on the mirrors but the fenders and hood looks OEM.
I am checking with some installers, including Set films that is also on this thread and I will update as I go, but the idea is a full wrap on Matte. I bet it will look amazing.

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
Yes matte will look cool. Way out of my price range especially after buying the truck lol

OP
OP

JTG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Hybrid
I went full stealth PPF on my R1S, $5500 +tax for the PPF. At a shop Goldwing in Ottawa. I also had them do ceramic tint on all windows, chrome delete, blacked out mirrors, and ceramic coat. The quick picture I took when I picked it up doesn’t capture how great it looks. The matte is subtle on the white and more so in the picture.

I’m very happy with their work and they were easy to work with, I would recommend them for anyone in Eastern Ontario.

Rivian R1T R1S PPF Ontario IMG_3615

Rivian R1T R1S PPF Ontario IMG_3612

Rivian R1T R1S PPF Ontario IMG_3614

Sponsored

SetProFilms

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ceejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I went full stealth PPF on my R1S, $5500 +tax for the PPF. At a shop Goldwing in Ottawa. I also had them do ceramic tint on all windows, chrome delete, blacked out mirrors, and ceramic coat. The quick picture I took when I picked it up doesn’t capture how great it looks. The matte is subtle on the white and more so in the picture.

I’m very happy with their work and they were easy to work with, I would recommend them for anyone in Eastern Ontario.

IMG_3615.jpeg

IMG_3612.jpeg

IMG_3614.jpeg
That Look awesome!

jimbones

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Design Operations, Microsoft
Clubs

IMG_3615.jpeg

IMG_3612.jpeg

IMG_3614.jpeg
currently working on a quote with Goldwing for my R1s too.

Where did you purchase your blacked out badges? did you have to provide anything else to Goldwing? what was your turn around time? anything you'd change?

Dcavalheiro

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Very happy news to report, the full xpel stealth with ceramic coat is absolutely gorgeous over the El Cap Granite.

Big thanks to @SetProFilms for the amazing work.

Here is the video review

Rivian R1T R1S PPF Ontario 1000012184
Rivian R1T R1S PPF Ontario 1000012186

Last edited:

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR

Dcavalheiro

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Clubs

You didn’t get yours with green plates ?
I did, but I had these vanity plates waiting for the car for a while and they don't come in green.

The offside is that I cannot benefit from the HOV lanes as they specify green plates, not green vehicles.

Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
I did, but I had these vanity plates waiting for the car for a while and they don't come in green.

The offside is that I cannot benefit from the HOV lanes as they specify green plates, not green vehicles.
Yeah. We need an overhaul of the green plate system. They need to come up with a sticker of some sort instead of the designated plate system.

Micbull79

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Clubs

Very happy news to report, the full xpel stealth with ceramic coat is absolutely gorgeous over the El Cap Granite.

Here is the video review

1000012184.jpg
1000012186.jpg

Here is the video review

1000012184.jpg
1000012186.jpg
Looks amazing!
Popped by Set Pro right after I picked up my R1S this past Friday, had a look and saw your vehicle getting finished up. Super nice guys and obviously great work.
Dropping off my Forrest Green R1S for the full matte wrap this weekend.
Sponsored