Sponsored

RegReader

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3
For Tesla owners out there: Am I correct that Tesla does not have the manual anywhere other than the console? It's not possible to download the whole thing to a phone or tablet (whether as a PDF or as part of the Tesla app)?
They make them all freely available on their website (as do most other OEMs these days, I think). Here's the manual for my Model 3.
Sponsored

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
BTW, I just saw a youtuber in Spanish and he said that he preordered right away, on the same day, and Rivian called him and gave him a Sept date. I think it's interesting since I don't know of anyone else with a September date from their guide... unless I missed something...

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
BTW, I just saw a youtuber in Spanish and he said that he preordered right away, on the same day, and Rivian called him and gave him a Sept date. I think it's interesting since I don't know of anyone else with a September date from their guide... unless I missed something...
I think @godfodder0901 had one if I remember correctly.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I did, but it has since been updated to "by the end of October".
Your guide is getting a bag of coal for Christmas. ?

Actually, on second thought, do you think that was pushed back so you have the opportunity to test drive first (Seattle/Bellevue not on first drives list in Sept)?

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Your guide is getting a bag of coal for Christmas. ?

Actually, on second thought, do you think that was pushed back so you have the opportunity to test drive first (Seattle/Bellevue not on first drives list in Sept)?
I do not. My date didn't initially change when the last 1 month delay hit. I am certain my delay was related to that.
Sponsored