Sponsored

Official VIdeo: 2020 Rebelle Rally | Electric Adventure Vehicles | Rivian

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Definitely a fun watch. Thanks for posting.

I do wish there was more detailed information given, more footage of the truck being pushed to its limits, etc.

One thing I noticed is that the Frunk was definitely powered on their truck. Still hopeful that carries over to production vehicles.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

This brief view of "white" interior bolsters my belief that getting the "Launch Edition" green painted truck with white-ish gray interior will look just fine. Notice the exposed (unwrapped) door frame is green (whichever green) shaded close enough to LEG paint. The light gray trim and seats look complimentary. I was concerned that LE Green meant you're pretty much stuck getting a black interior - which will look fabulous too - unless you wish to pay $2G more from Forest Edge green interior. I'm a bit unsure how well two distinct shades of green will work together. And I'd rather spend any extra money on options when they become available

Rivian R1T R1S Official VIdeo: 2020 Rebelle Rally | Electric Adventure Vehicles | Rivian R1T Rally white interior.PNG

MReda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
Definitely a fun watch. Thanks for posting.

I do wish there was more detailed information given, more footage of the truck being pushed to its limits, etc.

One thing I noticed is that the Frunk was definitely powered on their truck. Still hopeful that carries over to production vehicles.
I caught that frunk action too, pretty clearly closing it with a button press. Hopefully it makes it, as you said.

As for as more detail about the truck, I'm wondering if the embargo on Emme will be lifted at this point, and she will able to talk more openly about her experience. In some ways, I would find that more meaningful than seeing it in a Rivian video.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
As for as more detail about the truck, I'm wondering if the embargo on Emme will be lifted at this point, and she will able to talk more openly about her experience. In some ways, I would find that more meaningful than seeing it in a Rivian video.
I will be surprised if we get any more Rebelle detail from Emme outside of what she already published in her first drive review.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Good video lots of great cinematography that shows how special this is but as most said nothing too detailed about Rivian which is fine. The event it self is historic and the fact that a full BEV entered, competed and did well is amazing enough. Lead by 2 Strong Ladies who are great at what they do is just icing on the cake!

Rivian-WI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
Clubs

Yep, she was pushing a button down below to close it. One more nugget of info I did not have before.
Sponsored