Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Solar Sales
Clubs

I have full access to Spotify but when I hit the home tab I get a blank screen or "no content here". All other screens show music (Recent, Favorites, etc...). Just my home screen is black. Does anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on how to get it to work again?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Infotainment reset?

shandel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S FG/FE Adventure 20, Audi e-tron, Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

It happens to me occasionally now too. It started doing that about a week or two ago for no apparent reason. It doesn't always do it, though.

OP
OP
ealberton

ealberton

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Solar Sales
Clubs

It happens to me occasionally now too. It started doing that about a week or two ago for no apparent reason. It doesn't always do it, though.
Yeah it's weird, yesterday for 1 drive it was there all of a sudden, and then again today it's gone. SOOOO Frustrating

Sponsored

racekarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
I don't get a black screen, but I do regularly (> 50% of the time) get the "no content here" message on the Spotify home screen, while other tabs work as in your case. Infotainment resets do not help.

OP
OP
ealberton

ealberton

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Solar Sales
Clubs

I don't get a black screen, but I do regularly (> 50% of the time) get the "no content here" message on the Spotify home screen, while other tabs work as in your case. Infotainment resets do not help.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I get a blank screen, not a black screen. So I guess this Is a wider spread problem than just me... That makes me feel better but I Hope Rivian can find out the source and fix it. Since I'm limited to the Music service I can use on the screen( trying to be safe and not mess with my phone and BT) I feel what is available should be running seamlessly.. OR add carplay and I won't care....lol

racekarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Yes, I get a blank screen, not a black screen
You may want to edit your post to clarify. People do actually periodically get a black screen, but at least in my experience it's after a reboot or update when you're loading an "app" (e.g. media or drive modes) for the first time, and it usually resolves after a few seconds.

That's different than the empty blank screen in media that I think you and I are both seeing.

OP
OP
ealberton

ealberton

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Solar Sales
Clubs

You may want to edit your post to clarify. People do actually periodically get a black screen, but at least in my experience it's after a reboot or update when you're loading an "app" (e.g. media or drive modes) for the first time, and it usually resolves after a few seconds.

That's different than the empty blank screen in media that I think you and I are both seeing.
Thanks already done. It was auto correct that I didn’t catch the 1st time around. Thanks
Sponsored