First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Tesla Y / '22 R1S / Harley Ultra
Occupation
Engineer
Allentown / Macungie PA area here. R1S. Office is in KoP area so also Hi to the Philly folks ??
Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Harrisburg, PA

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
R1T max pack in El Cap, Black Mountain (for now), and 20" ATs. Currently stuck in the coastal swamps of SC, but spend a few months a year in PA and if all goes as planned will be back in SW PA permanently by early next year. The R1T will have its fun in NC PA close to the NY border though carrying my 5 ft UL, spinners, and waders into the most remote wild and native trout streams on the map. Been following the forums for a long time and figured it was time to get beyond lurking, although that's probably mostly what I'll still be doing. Ordered in Mar 2020 (43670) so not expecting anything anytime in the near future.

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Allentown / Macungie PA area here. R1S. Office is in KoP area so also Hi to the Philly folks ??
I think it was July, I saw a dude on a scooter on the sidewalk of Sauerkraut Lane behind his kids (or someone's kids)....he was wearing a Rivian shirt so it caught my attention....any chance that was you?

superdavePA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Tesla Y / '22 R1S / Harley Ultra
Occupation
Engineer
I think it was July, I saw a dude on a scooter on the sidewalk of Sauerkraut Lane behind his kids (or someone's kids)....he was wearing a Rivian shirt so it caught my attention....any chance that was you?
lol, it probably was! Son and grandkids were visiting the month of July and I had bought them electric scoooters to play. They loved them and we were scooting up and down Sauerkraut and side streets (where I live ) all the time. I had gotten a Hiboy adult sized one to keep up. I had a grey and yellow Rivian shirt made (an idea from another forum member) ealier in the year. Yeah, so it was probably me...small world. They're back home now, but if you see the shirt, stop and say Hi Todd. ??

Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
lol, it probably was! Son and grandkids were visiting the month of July and I had bought them electric scoooters to play. They loved them and we were scooting up and down Sauerkraut and side streets (where I live ) all the time. I had gotten a Hiboy adult sized one to keep up. I had a grey and yellow Rivian shirt made (an idea from another forum member) ealier in the year. Yeah, so it was probably me...small world. They're back home now, but if you see the shirt, stop and say Hi Todd. ??
Will do...turns out we are neighbors. If you see some dorky-looking thin (at least use to be ) white dude running be sure and say Hi. Whichever of us gets our R1S first will have to give the other a tour.
Todd

Rivuylkill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Also SE PA and a good bit of time in DC metro area as well. Still undecided on R1S/R1T but have a later preorder so won't be seeing it any time soon. Hope we all get some event invites or would be great to see some in person once they start getting deliveries in the aera.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Carlisle, PA here, just placed my pre-order. Hoping for delivery by spring of 2023, not really in a rush, but waiting is hard too.

EdA

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2012 Tesla Model S (formerly)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Upper Cape Cod here, R1T, can't even remember the configuration, will probably change it a dozen or more times.

Dunain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 GMC Canyon Crew Cab
Occupation
Computer sciences
Southern NJ here Camden County 20 minutes out of Philly.
R1T, Rivian Blue, Ocean Coast, Adventure Package, Max pack, 21" Road wheels, Full-size spare, Off-Road Upgrade

Sponsored

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Southern NJ here Camden County 20 minutes out of Philly.
R1T, Rivian Blue, Ocean Coast, Adventure Package, Max pack, 21" Road wheels, Full-size spare, Off-Road Upgrade
Since you have the R1T, have you been contacted yet about receiving your order? With the few orders that have been released, it seems like they are concentrated in IL and on the west coast.

Dunain

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 GMC Canyon Crew Cab
Occupation
Computer sciences
Since you have the R1T, have you been contacted yet about receiving your order? With the few orders that have been released, it seems like they are concentrated in IL and on the west coast.
Nope sure have not. I am not an early reservation either, Nov 2020. I have seen that the First Mile Drives are being scheduled in North Jersey, so I am hopeful to at least get one of them before the end of the year. However I upped the battery to the Max pack so I do not expect to be contacted until at the earliest mid next year.

Johny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
06 Corvette Z06, 19 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Electrician
Wallingford PA L.E. White Ext White Int ordered Feb '19

sam decker

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Ford Expedition
Cuddebackville NY R1S, still working on color possible silver with the green interior.

Rjalbright3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 M3P, 2011 Ford F350
Southeastern PA checking in. R1S Green on Green.

Currently drive a M3P. Would love to make the jump to an X but the price differentiation just doesn’t make sense vs the R1S.

Looking forward to a first drive event coming within driving distance soon!
Sponsored