First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
requires manpower, shipping, logistics, automation. Just assuming they are not ready for none of that even if the merch is ready.
I would think they would have a vendor do this. Most companies (at least the ones I am aware of) do not run their merchandise stores only sign off on the items available.

I am really surprised they did not open this up earlier in the year knowing they would be shipping product soon....
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I would think they would have a vendor do this. Most companies (at least the ones I am aware of) do not run their merchandise stores only sign off on the items available.

I am really surprised they did not open this up earlier in the year knowing they would be shipping product soon....

I would think outsourcing it as well would be ideal but since they have a Variety of branded products its harder: Patagonia, Miir, Fellowes, Topo Design etc.

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
I would think outsourcing it as well would be ideal but since they have a Variety of branded products its harder: Patagonia, Miir, Fellowes, Topo Design etc.
If only there were a company out there that allowed people to order almost anything online, specialized in order fulfillment, had multiple warehouses and shipping facilities throughout the country and most everyone was familiar with.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Typically a business will order logowear stuff from a company that does that - they’ll have a selection of brands to choose from, and will stick your logo on for you.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

If only there were a company out there that allowed people to order almost anything online, specialized in order fulfillment, had multiple warehouses and shipping facilities throughout the country and most everyone was familiar with.

Next Day delivery and almost immediate gratification is against company policy obviously! How do you think we arrived at S00N?!

Sponsored

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
looks like no news this week

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Great, just what I want to worry about: receiving counterfeit Rivian merch!
Sponsored