First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Rivian Accessory Provider
I'm super excited to announce our newest product, a custom frunk organizer for your R1T & R1S. This organizer fits under the foldaway door in your Rivian frunk, includes 15 exterior pockets, and also folds up nicely when you need it out of the way. Members of this group get a 20% discount on EVAO exclusive products using the link below or the discount code "EVAORIVIANFORUMS".

Additionally, in celebration of the R2 and R3 announcements, get a free "Rivian Charging Only Sign" when you spend $100 or more (while supplies last).

Frunk Organizer:
Frunk Organizer for Rivian R1T & R1S – EV Adventure Outfitter

EVAO Exclusive Products:
https://evadventureoutfitter.com/discount/EVAORIVIANFORUMS?redirect=/collections/evao-exclusive-products

Rivian Charging Only Sign:
Rivian Charging Only Sign Accessory – EV Adventure Outfitter

Video:

Rivian R1T R1S New Custom Frunk Organizer from EVAO IMG_7303.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S New Custom Frunk Organizer from EVAO IMG_7304.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S New Custom Frunk Organizer from EVAO IMG_7306.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S New Custom Frunk Organizer from EVAO IMG_7307.JPG

Rivian R1T R1S New Custom Frunk Organizer from EVAO IMG_7308.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Thanks for adding a lid! Very reasonable price too:)

Bee

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning, '23 Ioniq 5
It's funny how it's the $40 items that make me feel regret selling my R1S :(

I can't imagine a single item making that space more functional for less money.

Also while I'm on the topic, while the F150 frunk is better, I find myself using it no more or less than the R1S. The frunk "usability" is overstated unless you're routinely loading large heavy items into the front.

OP
OP
EV Adventure Outfitter

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
It's funny how it's the $40 items that make me feel regret selling my R1S :(

I can't imagine a single item making that space more functional for less money.

Also while I'm on the topic, while the F150 frunk is better, I find myself using it no more or less than the R1S. The frunk "usability" is overstated unless you're routinely loading large heavy items into the front.
It's quite the compliment when your $40 accessory makes someone rethink a $80k+ decision :D

Bee

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Lightning, '23 Ioniq 5
It's quite the compliment when your $40 accessory makes someone rethink a $80k+ decision :D
It's missing the excitement of getting functionality and seeing an aftermarket emerge from the inside which to me is so much of what makes Rivian awesome. It's a big part of the community and such. A new divider for the F150 gets burried on the 4th page of Amazon. For Rivian? Man, now we can have an assortment of granola. Got to admit, it's gettting better. Better, all, the, time.

Sponsored

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Nice work!
I'm torn, because I rarely open up that space because we have soccer balls, strollers and all sorts of other things on the top section and it's a hassle to access below. That being said, that wouldn't be a bad option under the frunk or even in the back.
Screw it I'm in for 2 :CWL:

909phillyman

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian r1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Do I NEED this...nope, but I definitely have a practical use case for this. It is also well thought out and versatile, and at $32 with the discount, it's a no brainer! ORDERED!

OP
OP
EV Adventure Outfitter

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Nice work!
I'm torn, because I rarely open up that space because we have soccer balls, strollers and all sorts of other things on the top section and it's a hassle to access below. That being said, that wouldn't be a bad option under the frunk or even in the back.
Screw it I'm in for 2 :CWL:
I thought about this too. One of my favorite features of the design, is the ability to access the side pockets by only half opening the flap... so, if it is covered in soccer balls, you can still at least have some access :)

mung

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Feedback from me, I really like the idea of this organizer, but the aesthetics of it really lets it down. Because of how crinkly it is. Can you do another iteration where the sides are more even and straight? I feel like if I get it I would find it useful, but looking down at those crinkly sides would make me sad every time.

OP
OP
EV Adventure Outfitter

EV Adventure Outfitter

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Feedback from me, I really like the idea of this organizer, but the aesthetics of it really lets it down. Because of how crinkly it is. Can you do another iteration where the sides are more even and straight? I feel like if I get it I would find it useful, but looking down at those crinkly sides would make me sad every time.
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. The "Crinkle" you are seeing is because the product is designed to fold down to roughly 4" by 10" by 12", making it tow away easily when not in use. You can check out this feature in the video below (last 30 seconds)

Sponsored