Sponsored

Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I have the A/T brights and had originally used Brainexploder's vinyl stickers to make a glossy black look with good success. In fact, he seems to be using my photos on his website for this product.

Anyway, I scratched up a couple wheels while rock crawling a few weekends ago, so I decided to get them repaired and powder coated glossy black - although I also realize if I continue to off road and rock crawl my rims are likely to get scratched up again. Such is life. I didn't buy a mall crawler, although maybe I'll take some easier trails next time.

Anyway, in the powder coating process, I'm going to lose the yellow Rivian logo pictured below and circled in white. I do like the OEM look and found someone who can make vinyl stickers to add that logo back, but I forgot to take a measurement. Can someone with A/T rims (bright or dark) measure the following:

1) Length and width of the yellow area
2) Width from the letter "R" to the letter "N"
3) Letter height

Hope this isn't too much trouble. I realize it's a small area and may be difficult to measure. I would greatly appreciate it.

Free stickers to whoever can provide the measurement! :)

Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo IMG_1344
Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo IMG_1343
Sponsored

ksurfier

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1SQM, Tesla
Clubs

Not sure if this helps or not, but made some correlations between centercap and sticker:
Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo 1709947416068
Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo 1709947428542

May as well spice it up too:
Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo 1709947959293

Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo 1709948056843

Rivian R1T R1S Need help with a wheel measurement - Yellow Rivian Logo 1709947822758

Last edited: