Sponsored

sherold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S3, VW Atlas
Lucky me!
Thought I knew everything about the vehicle ahead of time.
The one surprise that I wasn't aware of is the DC outlet under the dash directy below center screen facing down.
Another common one to miss is the rear facing 120V outlet mounted to the center console, under the rear screen ;)
Sponsored

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
Hey man - great build! I got my email a week ago saying ā€œweā€™re ready to build your R1Tā€ which was exciting. I completed all 7 steps, now Iā€™m waiting on the greyed out ā€œschedule deliveryā€. Iā€™m curious - how long did you have to wait from when you completed 7/8 steps until you were notified it was time to pickup your Rivian???

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
Hey man - great build! I got my email a week ago saying ā€œweā€™re ready to build your R1Tā€ which was exciting. I completed all 7 steps, now Iā€™m waiting on the greyed out ā€œschedule deliveryā€. Iā€™m curious - how long did you have to wait from when you completed 7/8 steps until you were notified it was time to pickup your Rivian???
It only took 6 days for me from Step 7 complete to Ready for Delivery!

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Realtor
Thanks! Iā€™m at 7 days now, so just getting antsy. My guide told me ā€œ4-8 weeks but often sooner than thatā€

OP
OP
WSea

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
SC texted me on 09/19 with 3 delivery times on 09/21. Had not paid yet and didn't know there was an insurance issue still since our renewal starts on 10/01. Scheduled delivery and then resolved the outstanding items
Sponsored