KRG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1T DM
Occupation
Tech Bro
Clubs

I'm picking up my R1T tomorrow (Chicago SC.)

I'm leasing, due to not being eligible for the EV Tax credit if I purchased outright. That, and the uncertainty of pricing and market value three years down the road.

When your vehicle finally gets scheduled for delivery, you'll be sent the lease paperwork via email with a link to review and sign everything. Contained in that you can see the residual value and all other terms for your lease.

For example- on my spec the MSRP was around $91k, and for a 36yr 15k annual mileage lease the residual showed at just over $60k.

You can still call the whole thing off and choose not to sign at that point.
Do you know if the numbers generated when you apply for and accept the lease (monthly payment, due at signing etc) are the final numbers or should I expect something different when the actual lease contract is emailed to me? I ask because the numbers presented when I completed all my steps were lower than I expected.
Sponsored

Eric9610

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Tesla MY, MB E350, MB S550
Clubs

It is very close the provide numbers. Payment within $5 and due at signing within a $100.

350Industrial

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Do you know if the numbers generated when you apply for and accept the lease (monthly payment, due at signing etc) are the final numbers or should I expect something different when the actual lease contract is emailed to me? I ask because the numbers presented when I completed all my steps were lower than I expected.
yes, within the dollar actually

niknokseyer

First Name
Niknok
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm running the numbers and the lease looks really the best option. Is it too good to be true? Or is it just mainly because of the 7500 credit?

EvAdventure13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'm running the numbers and the lease looks really the best option. Is it too good to be true? Or is it just mainly because of the 7500 credit?
Lease prices are competitive due to the 7500 credit. That coupled with the new lower cost standard battery pack make for a great deal on a premium vehicle. I have lease on a standard pack R1T pending and a good friend just placed an order. I know several other people considering leasing as well.

willk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Ford Maverick
Occupation
retired
Can someone please give lease breakdown for the advertised cheapest lease (I think it is $559/mo or the standard+ at 601/mo)? What is the residual? Money factor?
Thanks
Sponsored