First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
KO3s installed yesterday. First time these have been installed at the Burien Discount Tire. These guys are great and I highly recommend. Special thanks to Chris and Patrick. They took special care to get it done right. Running at 65psi. I know I'll take an efficiency hit however the drive home looked very exceptable. Need more miles to fully understand the hit.

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! KO3  1.JPEG

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! KO3  2.JPEG

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! KO3  3.JPEG

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! KO3  4.JPEG

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! KO3  5.JPEG

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! KO3  6.JPEG
Sponsored

WattTruckMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Looking good. I think I'll be going with these once I'm ready for tires in the spring.

Is 65psi the recommended pressure, even with E load tires? I guess the OE scorpions are more heavy duty than that, since they run at 50psi.

mroe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Clubs

Planning to put these on when my Pirellis wear out

Kunzene

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Clubs

I decided on Toyo Open Country A/T III and had them installed yesterday. I had a hard time deciding between the Toyos vs KO3s. Interested to see if there’s much of an efficiency hit on these.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WSea

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Looking good. I think I'll be going with these once I'm ready for tires in the spring.

Is 65psi the recommended pressure, even with E load tires? I guess the OE scorpions are more heavy duty than that, since they run at 50psi.
Max psi is 80. 65 is the pressure that helps negate the efficiency hit per some of our friends on this forum. More of a personal test at this point and the ride so far is great

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
I think we finally found the answer to the decades old question... "where's the beef?".... Those tires look beefy!!

I got to stop making myself look so old.... lol

Rivian R1T R1S KO3 tires installed on Rivian R1T! 56e5811f52621c65e2c1de4f367a4430

HimuraMOdo

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Blue R1T Adventure+22" ; 14 Durango
Occupation
Engineer
Max psi is 80. 65 is the pressure that helps negate the efficiency hit per some of our friends on this forum. More of a personal test at this point and the ride so far is great
I'm also looking at the Michelin Defender LTX M/S2 which also has a max PSI of 80. Does inflating the tire at 65 make the TPMS throw a fault or something?

Sponsored

OP
OP
WSea

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
I'm also looking at the Michelin Defender LTX M/S2 which also has a max PSI of 80. Does inflating the tire at 65 make the TPMS throw a fault or something?
Was worried the new TPMS for these tires weren't working. Took over 20 minutes of driving before they registered with all showing 65psi on the driver screen

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Higher pressures don't show any warning at least currently, only low pressures.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

KO3s installed yesterday. First time these have been installed at the Burien Discount Tire. These guys are great and I highly recommend. Special thanks to Chris and Patrick. They took special care to get it done right. Running at 65psi. I know I'll take an efficiency hit however the drive home looked very exceptable. Need more miles to fully understand the hit.

KO3  1.JPEG

KO3  2.JPEG

KO3  3.JPEG

KO3  4.JPEG

KO3  5.JPEG

KO3  6.JPEG
Beefy!!!!

mcclajb

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model 3
Clubs

KO3  1.JPEG

KO3  2.JPEG

KO3  3.JPEG

KO3  4.JPEG

KO3  5.JPEG

KO3  6.JPEG
I know it’s only been a day, but how does the road noise compare with the Scorpions?
Sponsored