Kansas City Service Center Update

omamatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Adventure; 2020 BMW X5
They keep them all inside at night. Chances are iffy on whether any are outside during the day.

I just got mine today. Happy to show it off if you’re in the area. I’m 7 miles from the service center.
Glad to see you finally got it! Congrats.
Sponsored

Tdfster

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma, Dodge Grand Caravan
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
My wife and kids saw the first R1T at the Fayetteville public library! Confirmed delivery to NWA!
Rivian R1T R1S Kansas City Service Center Update IMG_20220628_195855
Rivian R1T R1S Kansas City Service Center Update IMG_20220628_195852

Still waiting for my R1S....

epnfrn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 4S Cab, Acura MDX, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Physician
Did my first drive there today. Great time. Despite hearing over and over about how quiet, smooth, quick, tight, etc etc - still was amazed how nice it was. Kind of like first time you drive a 911 after hearing/reading about them for years and go .. ahhh, I get it now. Anyone know the name of the rep there who is the big car guy (has an NSX in addition to his R1T)?

travbz814

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Clubs

Did my first drive there today. Great time. Despite hearing over and over about how quiet, smooth, quick, tight, etc etc - still was amazed how nice it was. Kind of like first time you drive a 911 after hearing/reading about them for years and go .. ahhh, I get it now. Anyone know the name of the rep there who is the big car guy (has an NSX in addition to his R1T)?
Were there a bunch of R1Ts there? Mine suppose to be in transit to there.

Sponsored

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
4 but one of them belonged to our rep
thanks for the update. went on a weekend trip to kc for our anniversary and stopped by to see one in person. wish there were more colors but turns out one of them is the vin we were assigned. probably go back by tmr since today was holiday.

travbz814

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Clubs

thanks for the update. went on a weekend trip to kc for our anniversary and stopped by to see one in person. wish there were more colors but turns out one of them is the vin we were assigned. probably go back by tmr since today was holiday.
If you do; could you keep an eye out for a Launch Green with Sport Bright 22"s? Can DM you my vin.

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s

travbz814

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Clubs

Anyone had your truck serviced at the KC SC? Any loaners available?

I had service scheduled for alignment and suspension but all the rental cars in the Des Moines area are gone due to a recent hail storm. I delayed the work until Oct.

OP
OP

ksujeff99

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Financial Services
I had service there a few weeks ago on some minor things - panel alignment, seat cooling, etc. They did not have any loaners available. Thankfully I haven't sold my old truck yet so it was ok for me. I didn't have to get a (usually crap) local rental car.

I will say the service process was a mess. Most of their technicians were out servicing the EDVs off-site. I waited over 30 minutes in the lobby before I even saw someone. It was a bit weird. Several computers were on and unlocked but no one was around. I could have caused some havoc! "Dear RJ..." I gave feedback to my guide.
Sponsored