Sponsored

Is the Cincinnati SC fully open?

4tangledkites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Has anyone gotten service at this SC? Anyone taken delivery at this SC?

I'm near the end of my April delivery Window update (Apr-May 2023), and still no contact from Rivian. This is the second 2 month window (first was Dec 2022 -Jan 2023) that is likely to pass with nothing. Starting to wonder if this SC isn't fully up and running, and that is the delay.

R1T, large pack, Quad, 21" wheels, Limestone, OC+DA.
Sponsored

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
Hi - I took delivery in May of 2022 from Cleveland; however, I just (today) received my R1T back from service at the Cincinnati center. BLUF: went very well...great staff and great comms (thanks Zack). I had several issues (i.e., wind noise from A pillar/triangle glass, suspension noise, recall for seatbelt something, proactive suspension washers, and suspension noise). All were fixed in a couple days with a provided rental. Staff was great. They have a beautiful working bay with several lifts - and several techs...but certainly growing. Also as you approach the SC - there is a nearby Amazon distro center which has ~75 Rivian delivery vans which I assume will drive their work. As someone from the Dayton area...this SC was SO much more handy than Cleveland (thanks Capt Obvious). Bottom line all good.

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
That's exciting! That moves our closest service center from 300 miles originally, to 220 miles, to 100 miles now!

It's still pretty far, but at least we can make the round trip in a day easily now. On a single charge, too!

FictioN513

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

Long time lurker…. I am scheduling delivery for my R1T per my guide, Cincinnati SC is open for service but not deliveries. I am taking delivery at Normal, since it is only about 20 minutes further than Cleveland, and might as well tour the factory while getting vehicle.

OP
OP

4tangledkites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Long time lurker…. I am scheduling delivery for my R1T per my guide, Cincinnati SC is open for service but not deliveries. I am taking delivery at Normal, since it is only about 20 minutes further than Cleveland, and might as well tour the factory while getting vehicle.
Good info, thanks. I do suspect this is why I still have heard nothing from Rivian, which is crazy because they had to have known this in April when they gave me an April-May window.

Its frustrating to have no guide to help - I would gladly take delivery at the factory, Cleveland, or Nashville.

Sponsored

Hilbe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS P100D, Tesla MX 90D Unicorn, Rivian R1S
I have service at the SC there on June 22. So I'd say it's at least taking appointments.

OhioBF

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Occupation
Cyber Investigations
Yes - had mine in for service at this location on 5.22.2023.

Dock4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I am within a week of delivery of my R1 T and my guide is telling me the Cincinnati SC is not available to take new deliveries. She is double checking, but I’ll have to go to Cleveland if not.

OP
OP

4tangledkites

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
I am within a week of delivery of my R1 T and my guide is telling me the Cincinnati SC is not available to take new deliveries. She is double checking, but I’ll have to go to Cleveland if not.
I dropped my truck off there yesterday for service and the advisor told me they are very close...I actually thought he said they got 2 vehicles in that morning to prep and deliver, but not 100% sure that's what he meant.

Sponsored

Dock4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I dropped my truck off there yesterday for service and the advisor told me they are very close...I actually thought he said they got 2 vehicles in that morning to prep and deliver, but not 100% sure that's what he meant.
I hope mine makes the cut…

Dock4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Update -

The Cincinnati SC is now offering deliveries. Mine is scheduled for next week!

beaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1t, mx-5
Any R1T owners in Cincinnati - preferably east side - that would entertain a visitor? I am considering an R1T but hoping to avoid a trip to Nashville or Chicago just to sit in one. I see a couple or R1T's around town now and then. I will come to you.
Sponsored