Sponsored

2021R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
nope, but I wish there was. I guess people don’t have too much of a problem with Teslas, so I’m sure I’ll deal with it fine. My last two vehicles have had panorama sunroofs, but I’ve always kept the shades closed on them.
On my Model 3 I had Huper Optik 40 put on the roof glass and back hatch. I then kept the Tesla roof sun shade accessory in place. I also thought about putting an additional layer of insulation in between the roof shade and the glass. I personally hate the big roof glass. It lets too much heat into the cabin in both CO and AZ. I would pay extra for a solid insulated roof.
Sponsored

flabyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6
Occupation
Health Care
Unfortunately, this is one of the very few things that would be a total deal-breaker for me for 2 reasons:
  • I'm 6'5" and don't fit well in the back of my current vehicle (jeep grand cherokee).
  • I'm one of the many on this forum that will have 3 kids to squeeze into the back. A rear-facing infant seat in a tight back seat means whoever is in the passenger seat has virtually no legroom.
Before I go berserk, I realize every car manufacturer measures this differently. So apples to apples comparisons aren't possible.

I ABSOLUTELY will need a test drive before committing. As I am a Max pack res holder, not sure when that may happen...
I'm 6'5 and can honestly say I have never had a problem with headroom sitting in a driver or front passenger seat. That being said I always drop the seat to its lowest position as well. Currently driving a Mazda 6 and trying to decide between the Rivian R1T or Genesis GV60 that should be announced very soon.

I am going to be really surprised and disappointed if the cabin room is as tiny as you all are worrying about. I feel that every EV I have researched or looked into has had rave reviews about space. Usually due to the longer wheel base setups and no hump running down the center of the car. Be a bummer if Rivian fails here

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
How many of you think you'll use that external speaker thingy? When I'm outdoors, I want to hear nature...not a bunch of human noise. Nothing irritates me more than someone playing their music when I'm in a campground and trying the hear the birds. I doubt we'll ever use that thing. Maybe I can sell it...humm...I wonder if you have two if both will play? Someone might like to have two...any buyers for ours?;) Would have been nice if it was an option.
The day before the info release I ended up at the Lava tube was not a planned thing I had a couple of Harbor Freight free flashlights and cellphones
Would have been great to have the lantern & the flashlight

And as far as the speaker goes I can't wait to try it out on my Sailboat

I personally think I will wear it out

Super excited about it

Vern Bybee

First Name
Vern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra, Cherokee, XJ...
How many of you think you'll use that external speaker thingy? When I'm outdoors, I want to hear nature...not a bunch of human noise. Nothing irritates me more than someone playing their music when I'm in a campground and trying the hear the birds. I doubt we'll ever use that thing. Maybe I can sell it...humm...I wonder if you have two if both will play? Someone might like to have two...any buyers for ours?;) Would have been nice if it was an option.
I will buy it
Sponsored