Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
These are AWESOME.

Thank you for designing these. I went with one of your earlier designs to get the all in one piece, your final design is definitely stronger.

It doesn’t get any easier than this!

highwayoneman

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian RIT
just purchased! thank you for this work!! so needed in my family

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
FYI - These are now shipping!

The first orders are on the way now, more have packaged for pickup on Monday, and all others that don't have a backorder on the shipment are scheduled to be boxed and sent on Tuesday.

Jgoal55

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Ordered these while you were out for Xmas hoping I’d get them in time for our first (mini) R1S road trip.

Not only did I receive on time (THANK YOU @RWerksman), but these things work awesome and are a breeze to install.

Only quick little mod I made was to stick a little felt pad on the back of the mount to protect the Rivian hook from scratches (though I don’t think it would have scratched at all without it).

Awesome product!

Rivian R1T R1S In Development - Seat Back Tablet Holder CB7D3224-8C61-464B-AA17-CA74D2BFCF24

Rivian R1T R1S In Development - Seat Back Tablet Holder 3737DA09-87DF-4A03-9078-BA4AF69ECDB3

Sponsored

baurat88

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Your work has been so awesomel. My cousin was able to print one for me, is there any chance i couple buy a few of the hardware parts from you? I cant find the tnut at my hardware store.

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Your work has been so awesomel. My cousin was able to print one for me, is there any chance i couple buy a few of the hardware parts from you? I cant find the tnut at my hardware store.
Yes, shortly. There will be an slew of announcements coming out on the 26th, this being one of them.

In the meantime, reach out to me using the contact us form on the site. I'll send you some on the house. :)

baurat88

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Yes, shortly. There will be an slew of announcements coming out on the 26th, this being one of them.

In the meantime, reach out to me using the contact us form on the site. I'll send you some on the house. :)
Awesome! i just sent you an email from the contact us page. Thank you! please let me know if you did not get it.

Onetyone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
QX80
I like the felt pad idea. I have the painted black trim piece and the screw does scratch it. I might find a foam rubber one for a little grip. Otherwise this is a great piece!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
This looks great. thanks for sharing!
it looks like the delrin rods are just to prevent the ball from spinning?
i can just 3d print these pins, or add pins to the ball itself? (adds support materials but i'm only printing 2 of these).

i found some m5-0.8 25mm in black color on Amazon. i'll have to buy 100 of those T nuts as well. much cheaper to buy from you but i need an excuse to print ASA. :)
Sponsored