First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
I actually just got an RMA for the Husky liners. Issues I had were the "carpet picks" (Not sure what to call those things) are all over the bottom and sides so they are resting up against the molded plastic. I spent probably 1.5 hours with a razor blade cutting them off so they would lie flat against the door jamb and other side areas of the mat to keep them from pushing them away from the molded plastic parts.

The front driver was not lining up correctly with the pins to hold the mat in place. I finally got it to connect but it felt like it was trying to pull up the underlying carpet and bowed slightly. The passanger side didn't work at all and was creased in several areas.

The back seat seemed to work okay actually, still needed to remove the carpet pins but it fit pretty nicely.

Although you may get a good version of them. I would worry that their quality isn't consistant. Also the carpet picks need to be removed from the sections that lay against the molded sections.

emj5150

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma, Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Sales
I don't really want the first thing I see when I open the door to be the Husky logo.

SamDoe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford GT350
Clubs

I got my mats over the weekend and got the fronts installed. They still have the little spikes over the plastic parts (dumb) that I have yet to cut off but intend to do so soon. They don't look amazing but they do seem to be durable and easy to clean while being able to hold water when needed. I'd say they are comparable to WeatherTech mats I've had in previous cars.

I'll clip the spikes off when it gets nicer out.
Sponsored