Sponsored

How many of you ordered off of the Canadian R1 Shop?

Ripped

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Dual Max
Occupation
-
I noticed that the list had dwindled significantly. I'm going to wait until the dual motor/max, but there must have been a number of bites, because the shop inventory is way down.
Sponsored

aliasyvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40
Picking up my R1S next week. There were ton when I checked last week Friday afternoon. What’s it down to now?

LoneI2anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Got one from the shop, there were a great variety of LE model R1S too. Expedited my delivery by probably 2 months!

Last edited:

aliasyvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40
Noticed you switched from FG to LG! What helped you with that decision?

I went from El Cap to LG (Originally a Nov 2021 reservation holder). I was surprised the R1S shop gave access to the LG which helped saved on costs (upgraded rims included, and LG colour).

Sponsored

LoneI2anger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Being eager and trigger happy to lock something in didnt help... but I never minded either of the greens. Getting the paint for free is a nice bonus (and hopefully the band too I think!). Was hoping for free AT upg too but was more adamant on wanting FE interior, which none had when I looked.

aliasyvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40
Makes sense! The launch green is really growing on me and like you said having it as a free option is great! Looks like we're a day apart on delivery (I'm the 28th). Good luck!

DB88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Any one know if the R1 shop is still online. I cant find it anymore. Just gives me an option to type in Zip code. Not Postal code.
Sponsored