Sponsored

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
Now that deliveries are taking place, let’s start gathering to build a community of Rivian enthusiasts in the Houston area. I know that most of us haven’t seen a Rivian with our own eyes yet. The great news is that there is an owner in the area who is gracious enough to bring their truck to this first meet up. It would be great to get additional owners to attend.

Any owners and preorder holders interested in meeting up this Saturday, please message me to let me know if you are interested in attending and whether you are a owner or preorder holder. The time and place can be discussed after we get a head count. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Longhorngirl

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
Are you thinking AM or PM?
Right now, time is open as the other owner Is open to anytime Saturday. If there are other owners available, we can pick a time most convenient for them to get as many trucks out as possible.

jkggarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Clubs

I would be down. Morning works best for me.

Sponsored

jimaws

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi, Ford F150, Cad Escalade
Occupation
Retired
Now that deliveries are taking place, let’s start gathering to build a community of Rivian enthusiasts in the Houston area. I know that most of us haven’t seen a Rivian with our own eyes yet. The great news is that there is an owner in the area who is gracious enough to bring their truck to this first meet up. It would be great to get additional owners to attend.

Any owners and preorder holders interested in meeting up this Saturday, please message me to let me know if you are interested in attending and whether you are a owner or preorder holder. The time and place can be discussed after we get a head count. Thanks.
Let me know when and where. I took delivery of my Rivian, last Tuesday. I will bring it with me ..

Jim

KyleJJ06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Blue R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Nice there might be a good collection of vehicles to drool over if everything works out! I’m looking forward to seeing these awesome machines in real life here this weekend!

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

I live in Sugarland area and not a current owner. I can come by 9 AM ish and along I10 sounds good too. Somewhere near Memorial City mall (I10 &Beltway 8)?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe
Clubs

I’m an R1T preorder holder in the Richmond/Sugar Land area and very interested in meeting up depending on the time and agreed upon location.

Sponsored

swhme

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Land Cruisers, BMW 535&335, MB 300TD, Cayenne
Occupation
Nerd
Clubs

I’d love to come out from Austin to check out the trucks if it’s not too far into the city! Waiting anxiously on mine…

OP
OP
Longhorngirl

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
I’d love to come out from Austin to check out the trucks if it’s not too far into the city! Waiting anxiously on mine…
It would be great to have you. I am sending you a message with details.

HTownB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
I’d be very interested, though I couldn’t get there until 10:30ish due to my kids football game. I’m a reservation holder but unfortunately no truck on hand to bring!

tojesky

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 2021 Model X Long Range
Occupation
Retired.
R1S preorder holder with 1st half 2023 delivery estimate. I'm interested in visiting. I'm in the Katy, TX area so the Memorial City area is easy access for me.

craptacular

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
March 2020 R1T reservation holder in the Sugar Land area. Saturday morning near I-10 & Beltway works for me. Really excited to see the truck in person since I'm holding out for the max pack and don't expect to receive it for probably another year.
Sponsored