Sponsored

Has Anyone In the Order Queue Been Scheduled for a Test Drive?

michaelural

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Has anyone In the order queue been scheduled for a test drive? Particularly for an R1S.
Sponsored

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
No and no guide yet. My reservation spot is on Dec 2018.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
December 2018 R1S here as well.

They are just now getting to some early R1Ts in specific areas, so I don't expect any R1S guide contacts for another couple months, and even then I assume it will be very limited.

Test drive opportunities should start in some capacity in September, and will be open to LE & other preorder holders before general public.

@michaelural I see you're in NOLA, and I'm guessing your best bet for a test drive will be in TX closer to the end of the year.

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Do any of you think they will launch with R1T’s and R1S’s simultaneously now that we have seen both trucks and SUVs on the road and at the Blue Origin launch.

This is my wishful thinking as it is the same assembly line for both vehicles…I know that RJ referenced in his last letter to us that it is still a serial delivery R1T and R1S shortly after…but what does shortly really mean ?…. So very tired of waiting like everyone else.

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
Do any of you think they will launch with R1T’s and R1S’s simultaneously now that we have seen both trucks and SUVs on the road and at the Blue Origin launch.

This is my wishful thinking as it is the same assembly line for both vehicles…I know that RJ referenced in his last letter to us that it is still a serial delivery R1T and R1S shortly after…but what does shortly really mean ?…. So very tired of waiting like everyone else.
Both R1T and R1S have been sighted on the road for the last year. It's not as if they were waiting until R1T sales started to finalize the R1S, they just decided to focus on a single model for the first phase of larger-scale production, which is understandable. They want to tighten up their processes at some scale before they start throwing confusion into the mix.
Sponsored